Spamvertisers for LiteForex

Leron

Banned multi and spamvertiser for LiteForex
I just looking for more lucky there. It's interesting place for making money, i like so much trade in forex..
I used forex as my part time job. I found a good broker and I should thanks to God, because I can gain almost consistently in forex.

An innocent first post. Spam Cat didn't even notice you

NoSpamCat.jpg

They are in the market not for just a year, there are permanent competitions and the large prizes. I doubt, bad company can offer something like this.

No one took the bait from your first post, so you had to have a conversation with yourself, at least until you creared a second account.

changed so many brokers. I searched for good service and comfortable platform, so Lite is good for it.

And then you created a second account and managed to slip in one little piece of spam. If you had left them, you might have gotten away with it.
NoSpamCat.jpg

First of all success depends on trader himself. Broker who would it be can’t give you positive result if you fail.

don’t complain, the broker is reliable and it has great experience, so I think there will be no problems

Who can tell me what kind of report shall I require from broker to see amount of daily commission for transactions from certain dates?

Why does Spam Cat think the answer will be LiteForex?

NoSpamCat.jpg

Lite Forex have very good personal page with detailed reports, try to see them.

Spam Cat just made himself a lite meal from both of your accounts.

Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back