• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SparenFX

I am having an issue with a company
The CFTC seems to have already begun to intervene. For clients to not provide them with all information would be assisting Mark Rice and Sparen.

Will the CFTC be able to recover your money? Maybe yes. Maybe no. If you don't at least send them all the information you have, the chances for that answer being "No" go up dramatically.

There's nothing to stop clients from banding together to hire investigators to track down those involved, but to not provide information to regulators would be foolish.

Hi Adam Liddiard from New Millennium,

Can you leave a piece of contact info here. I tried to contact you on your website through the contact us section, but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

I'm also a victim of Sparen's.

Cheers,
B

Hello New Milenium

Hi New Milenieum team
I would like to be part of your 1 million complaints. I am an investor with Cayoflow team, and waiting for their reply regarding Mark Rice and Sparenfx.
My email is lounguyen822@yahoo.com. Would you mind providing a copy of Mark Rice's passport...?
I will contact RCMP Intergrated Market Enforcemnt Team in Canada. It would be helpful if I could have a copy of Mark Rice's passport.
For people who does not know Mark Rice's cellular phone number. This is his number 713-4427688. He does not pick up the phone and no voice mail activated on his cell. Anyway he already scamed somebody in the past and right now Court of Texas is freezing his asset...( You could google Mark Rice+ forex scam, there is an article about him)...so I do not think if any body reporting to CFTA , they would find its difficulty to locate him. Unless Mark Rice went to North Korea, I do not think he could avoid the laws in any where he goes, the authority has the way to catch him. We might lose all of our funds, but we should put this guy in Jail to pay for what he destroyed our family 's happiness because of this scam. Thanks New Milenium Team
Lou

I hope someone breaks his legs before he goes to jail please! You are running out of time Mark and you know it. Send people their money back or you are going to pay consequences for the rest of your life.

Bruce

I'm getting nowhere with requests for funds transfers out of my managed FX accounts with SparenFX.

Is anyone else having this trouble?

I'm getting nowhere with requests for funds transfers out of my managed FX accounts with SparenFX.

Is anyone else having this trouble?

I am also waiting for money back from SparenFX. I received the balance on one of my accounts at the end of May. I was promised the rest by mid June....still waiting. Really fed up.

Don't wait. Contact www.CFTC.gov TODAY.

If you are a US resident, also file a complaint at IC3.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparen - slow to release funds

I recently requested a withdrawal from SparenFX.
NO reply or refunds as of today.
Can anyone tell me what their experience is with this company - in 2011
Are they still in business and viable?

It is very simple. Mark Edward Rice has stolen your money and not giving it back until forced to do so. So what the heck is everyone waiting for? As soon as I find out his address you can guess where I am headed.

You all need to get a private investigator to track this scammer down, and force him to pay like I am doing. There is no other way to get your money back.

It won't cost you very much and you will have 100% success. It is the only thing that will work on fat lazy con men like this. FORCE.

Look up PI's in Sugar Land Texas and get moving!

Trust me guys, this Mark is not broke. He has MANY millions he is currently stashing offshore. You need to physically force him to pay you back! I am not joking.

He has to be pretty stupid to think he will get away with this. Not this time Mark. I will see you very soon!

Last edited:
Back