• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SparenFX

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Adria

I wonder if your two managed accounts are offered by Sparenfx , which is their internal money manager. Sparenfx itself also has managed account. Most of the retail accounts , managed by external manager, should receive an retail exit forms by May from Sparenfx. It is kind of weird here.
It is obvious that your account is seperated from the MAM , that is why you could manage the open trades by yourself.
Most of the people on this thread has been waiting for their fund more than 3 months and have not received the money.
You are in Europe. I guess you could contact German authority if you do not receive any reply or fund from Sparenfx in a few weeks.
Lou

No, my managed accounts was not offered by SparenFx
I am quite sure both my account managers are not involved with SparenFx.

MARK EDWARD RICE Is The Owner And Operator Of Sparen And Has Stolen All Your Money.

He Will Not Give It Back To You. Ever. This Is The Truth.

The best option at this point is to talk to your IB as some are starting to take immediate action.

Last edited:
visit?

Hi Mario,

You had previously mentioned that you would pay Mark Rice a visit. Did you manage to do this?

He is in a lot of trouble with the law and it didn't work out.

The ONLY option that has a chance to work right now is to take action collectively by contacting your IB. There are some IB's taking immediate action right now.

The Sugarland address is vacant. If Mark did live there, he no longer does!
So, can people in this forum post up Mark's passport and also any other addresses, contact numbers, family addresses that you have. Post all info you have on this forum, so we can find him.

Any summary of actions in progress and contacts ?

Hi,

I just found out this forum, and as a sparenfx account holder, I would like to know what actions are available to me ?

Last email I received was in late august.

I was introduced to SparenFx by a german professionnal, do you think his reponsability may be engaged ?

2 options for you.

Go and knock some sense in to Mark Rice in person.

Contact your IB immediately to join the action.

Mark is going to prison if he fails to pay back the money he stole.

Can I contact you re: Mark Rice? I want to know what happened. We are doing some due diligence on him and his company Deposit Capital.
Thanks,

Rob

I have tracked him down and have pictures of him here and can give them to anyone that wants. I have his passport and contacts in the Caribbean in case he tries to flee. He is not getting away with this and is quickly running out of time. People want their full balance returned immediately or this is going to get ugly for you Mark.

Back