spartan forex scam

you thats bull**** jimmy.you change aggrement when spartan loss on b book program. we deal to pay client 56k right.from 50:50 share loss we commit.ask to david and geoff.so if your company not scam please commit with your promise to pay them.dont looking for lot of reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-17-22-25-20-271_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-22-25-20-271_org.telegram.messenger.png
    653.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-03-17-22-32-50-546_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-22-32-50-546_org.telegram.messenger.png
    643.8 KB · Views: 0
if you said we used Use of fake identification they all real person.
Use of excessive leverage=> with 1:500 i think this normal leverage and many broker provide too.
The use of an IP address that does not correspond to the identification documents of that client=> are you stupid? why client cant move to other place to trade?

Deposit and withdrawal patterns=> most of indonesian client using fasapay. coz their fee cheaper than other payment method.

Furthermore many of the clients do not fit the profile of an average forex trader (old ladies, for example) which leads us to believe that they are acting as “beards” for the syndicate.=> this is bull****. david gould ever see this old ladies when he come on indonesia.

Finally, we have been told that Mr. Dyas has threatened physical violence against former employees of Spartan in Indonesia. We have instructed said former employees to go to the police where appropriate.=> if you are good or responsible man come to here.and discuss with client.i think you scare.coz you stole client money from b book program.you said 6 years good history?thats bull**** we know all about your scam report. you and your team is tricky person.david gould, geoff ward, norm and ricardo.they all tricky. if you not scam why you scare to come and solve this problem.

I did not refer to deposit method, I referred to trading patterns. I never alleged that the people weren't real people, I alleged that they were beards for a syndicate.

Jimmy

if you said we used Use of fake identification they all real person.
Use of excessive leverage=> with 1:500 i think this normal leverage and many broker provide too.
The use of an IP address that does not correspond to the identification documents of that client=> are you stupid? why client cant move to other place to trade?

Deposit and withdrawal patterns=> most of indonesian client using fasapay. coz their fee cheaper than other payment method.

Furthermore many of the clients do not fit the profile of an average forex trader (old ladies, for example) which leads us to believe that they are acting as “beards” for the syndicate.=> this is bull****. david gould ever see this old ladies when he come on indonesia.

Finally, we have been told that Mr. Dyas has threatened physical violence against former employees of Spartan in Indonesia. We have instructed said former employees to go to the police where appropriate.=> if you are good or responsible man come to here.and discuss with client.i think you scare.coz you stole client money from b book program.you said 6 years good history?thats bull**** we know all about your scam report. you and your team is tricky person.david gould, geoff ward, norm and ricardo.they all tricky. if you not scam why you scare to come and solve this problem.

Jimmy,i will show how tricky spartan.
In january,we trade with the same trading style and strategy with the february.
January we have big loss around 89k. And we kept trade.
Why u not talk in january that our trading style is unacceptable with ur company rules and said to us : "sorry, pls dont play with those style becoz unacceptable. and becoz you have loss,we will recover ur loss and pay your deposit"
Why u talk with a lot of reason when we are win our trade in ur broker??
Is it fair ??
I think what r u talk about,its just bull**** reason becoz spartan dont want to pay.
The differences between january and february was january we are loss so u quite and smile over there but in february u cry becoz we recover from our lost and u didnt want to pay us.
And remember,we accept ur negotiate number to pay 56k from 90k,becoz we dont want to fight to long,and want to solve this problem asap (no many person can do like we do).
Even when we accept ur number in 56k from 90k,u still cheating us with pay only 29k.
Lets we think clearly...who the real tricky one??

thats only your reason.we already said before to spartan they all gold and pondsterling comunity.they all come feom trading comunity.you know about it.you agree with their method before.why you not say stop whem they get loss on trading? why you said they were beards for a syndicate when they get profit?thats only your reason for stole their money from b book operation.

see this screen shot.this happen coz your stupid risk management from b book operation.this only your reason you not want to pay client profit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-25-42-395_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-25-42-395_com.whatsapp.png
    601.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-26-07-284_com.whatsapp.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-26-07-284_com.whatsapp.png
    517.2 KB · Views: 0
Just come to semarang and lets we meet the real trader who trades in spartan.
U can met with the old lady also.
why u so underestimate with old lady?
Don't just assume with your own imagination. Even we never met with u before. Only david came to surabaya.
We are really welcome invite u to come to semarang to met the real person. We are glad to prove to u that we are not syndicate as u talk about before
The tricky people always thing he is the right one.

I did not refer to deposit method, I referred to trading patterns. I never alleged that the people weren't real people, I alleged that they were beards for a syndicate.

Jimmy

You are not replying substantively to any of the issues that I raised in my post. You are creating a strawman argument in an attempt to coerce us into paying your syndicate money (based on presumed agreements which you know were not made), which we are not going to do. If someone credible in the industry wants to review our records and documents regarding the history and the evidence that we can present that shows that you are not being straight relative to the information in this thread, then we will be happy to provide same and let them decide who is correct. However we will NOT enter into further correspondence or discussion with your Mr. Dyas. You have wasted enough of our time already.

Jimmy

Just come to semarang and lets we meet the real trader who trades in spartan.
U can met with the old lady also.
why u so underestimate with old lady?
Don't just assume with your own imagination. Even we never met with u before. Only david came to surabaya.
We are really welcome invite u to come to semarang to met the real person. We are glad to prove to u that we are not syndicate as u talk about before
The tricky people always thing he is the right one.

ask to your guys david and geoff. we agree before to pay client 56k after decrease operational cost from spartan.after pay your risk management too.so just commit to pay it.dont looking for other reason.see screenshot we deal to pay client 56k.
You are not replying substantively to any of the issues that I raised in my post. You are creating a strawman argument in an attempt to coerce us into paying your syndicate money (based on presumed agreements which you know were not made), which we are not going to do. If someone credible in the industry wants to review our records and documents regarding the history and the evidence that we can present that shows that you are not being straight relative to the information in this thread, then we will be happy to provide same and let them decide who is correct. However we will NOT enter into further correspondence or discussion with your Mr. Dyas. You have wasted enough of our time already.

Jimmy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-45-16-346_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-45-16-346_org.telegram.messenger.png
    637.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-44-56-888_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-44-56-888_org.telegram.messenger.png
    582.3 KB · Views: 0
Why spartan dont tell us the trading style is unacceptable?? Why u kept silent and didnt tell anything?
When i loss you keep silent n so happy. Spartan got so many $$
But when i win you cancel my withdrawal and all my deposit cant be withdrawal
its not fair.
And why you already agree pay, why you dont keep your promise
Spartan cheating

And now spartan make any reason
Old lady, laverage, ip address, deposit n withdrawal
You just make an excuse.

If spartan not scam and tricky keep your PROMISE

Pay my withdrawal n my deposit.

Jimmy,i will show how tricky spartan.
In january,we trade with the same trading style and strategy with the february.
January we have big loss around 89k. And we kept trade.
Why u not talk in january that our trading style is unacceptable with ur company rules and said to us : "sorry, pls dont play with those style becoz unacceptable. and becoz you have loss,we will recover ur loss and pay your deposit"
Why u talk with a lot of reason when we are win our trade in ur broker??
Is it fair ??
I think what r u talk about,its just bull**** reason becoz spartan dont want to pay.
The differences between january and february was january we are loss so u quite and smile over there but in february u cry becoz we recover from our lost and u didnt want to pay us.
And remember,we accept ur negotiate number to pay 56k from 90k,becoz we dont want to fight to long,and want to solve this problem asap (no many person can do like we do).
Even when we accept ur number in 56k from 90k,u still cheating us with pay only 29k.
Lets we think clearly...who the real tricky one??

Back