spartan forex scam

Sorry jimmy..
i'm your victim,not dyas straw man.i'm here to get back my money..
So sad,once again u are always make ur own assumse and imagination.
Just pay our money!!!

You are not replying substantively to any of the issues that I raised in my post. You are creating a strawman argument in an attempt to coerce us into paying your syndicate money (based on presumed agreements which you know were not made), which we are not going to do. If someone credible in the industry wants to review our records and documents regarding the history and the evidence that we can present that shows that you are not being straight relative to the information in this thread, then we will be happy to provide same and let them decide who is correct. However we will NOT enter into further correspondence or discussion with your Mr. Dyas. You have wasted enough of our time already.

Jimmy
You are not replying substantively to any of the issues that I raised in my post. You are creating a strawman argument in an attempt to coerce us into paying your syndicate money (based on presumed agreements which you know were not made), which we are not going to do. If someone credible in the industry wants to review our records and documents regarding the history and the evidence that we can present that shows that you are not being straight relative to the information in this thread, then we will be happy to provide same and let them decide who is correct. However we will NOT enter into further correspondence or discussion with your Mr. Dyas. You have wasted enough of our time already.

Jimmy

they said coz bonus program?thats bull****.many client on indonesia have similiar problem.not only who get bonus.without bonus they get same problem too.they cant withdrawal their money.they create website with gtxasia.com to collect money then they stole their money too.using their grey label from turkey.
Spartan, through its 6 year history, has never offered deposit bonuses to clients. We have always been willing to work out special reduced commission deals or rebates to volume clients and of course offer commissions to IBs. However, Mr. Dyas asked that we offer his clients a 25% bonus on deposits and said that if we would agree to do so, he would bring us many clients (he claimed to us that all brokers looking for Indonesian clients offer deposit bonuses, which we later found out and he also later admitted to us was not true).

Attachments

• IMG-20170117-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20170117-WA0018.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20170117-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20170117-WA0019.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2017-02-26-12-48-02-261_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-26-12-48-02-261_org.telegram.messenger.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 1
If you believe you have not received the sum of your deposits back, please refer to your account number and I will be happy to investigate the matter. However I believe that Dyas will flood this thread with beards saying they have not received their deposit. In every case where an account number is mentioned, I will investigate further.

Jimmy

Im trading in spartan, my deposit and my profit cannot withdrawal. Why spartan cancel my withdrawal?

are you stupid?just pay them as we deal before.56k ask to your guys david and geoff.i already sent screen shot thet we already deal pay client 56k.just pay it.dont talk other argue.if you said that spartan is good broker and not scam broker.just pay from your commitment ( from geoff calculator).
However I believe that Dyas will flood this thread with beards saying they have not received their deposit.

Mr. Saputra,

Your account was disabled for violation of the bonus terms and conditions. When you accepted (and in excess of accepted, but rather SOLICITED) a bonus, you agreed to the bonus and trading terms and conditions. That was a contract and you did not meet your end of the contract. As part of the remedies allowed by the contract, if you do not meet your end of the terms, as most brokers do we reserve the right to nullify any profits earned on the account, which we did in your case.

HOWEVER, I see from reviewing your account that, prior to us discontinuing your trading activity for violation of our terms, you withdrew $740.38 more than you deposited. So you still received more than the sum of your deposits.

Jimmy
SpartanForex Limited

my acc number 70351.
my deposit and profit total usd 5349.78
pls check and pay my money

jimmy, ur answer tell that spartan is SCAM BROKER and robber...
if u said that i violation of the bonus terms and conditions, just cancel my profit and paid my deposit
my deposit usd 2500 and my profit 2849.78, and u rob it all

this fact show spartan is scam broker
dont play in the spartan
they dont want trader win there.
before i have trade and loss with the same trading style, but u said nothing,
but when i keep make deposit there and i can recover my loss with same trading style, spartan talk with about "rules"
where are you, when i'm facing with my losses?????????
trader loss, broker happy
trader win, broker avoid to pay
what kind of ****ing rules, only said on the names of rules to avoid paid?
u make spartan broker just like a "cheating games"

becareful guy, SPARTAN IS TRULY MARKET MAKER DONT WANT TRADER MAKE PROFIT
DONT PLAY IN SPARTAN !!!
SPARTAN FOREX IS TRULY SCAM BROKER, EVEN WITHOUT BONUS, THEY ARE NOT PAID ALSO

I can prove with my screen shot in my mt4 and client cabinet if necessary
ONCE AGAIN I SAID TO ALL OF U GUYS, NEVER TRADE HERE
THEY ARE TRULY MARKET MAKER AND SCAMMER BROKER

I also aggree wit mr andysaputra.
Spartan is market maker. And spartan dont want trader win. When intrade and loss in spartan. Broker keep silent dont do anything.
But when i trade and win spartan cancel my withdrawal.
And they make so many excuse to keep my deposit and my profit.
I have to wait around 2 weeks.
And spartan info i can wd but 1can only wd just a little. My deposit cant wd.

If spartan not a market maker and not scam
Just pay my deposit and my profit

jimmy, ur answer tell that spartan is SCAM BROKER and robber...
if u said that i violation of the bonus terms and conditions, just cancel my profit and paid my deposit
my deposit usd 2500 and my profit 2849.78, and u rob it all

this fact show spartan is scam broker
dont play in the spartan
they dont want trader win there.
before i have trade and loss with the same trading style, but u said nothing,
but when i keep make deposit there and i can recover my loss with same trading style, spartan talk with about "rules"
where are you, when i'm facing with my losses?????????
trader loss, broker happy
trader win, broker avoid to pay
what kind of ****ing rules, only said on the names of rules to avoid paid?
u make spartan broker just like a "cheating games"

becareful guy, SPARTAN IS TRULY MARKET MAKER DONT WANT TRADER MAKE PROFIT
DONT PLAY IN SPARTAN !!!
SPARTAN FOREX IS TRULY SCAM BROKER, EVEN WITHOUT BONUS, THEY ARE NOT PAID ALSO

I can prove with my screen shot in my mt4 and client cabinet if necessary
ONCE AGAIN I SAID TO ALL OF U GUYS, NEVER TRADE HERE
THEY ARE TRULY MARKET MAKER AND SCAMMER BROKER

thats is bull**** you change aggrement after client win not when they register.just pay my client money as we commit we share loss on b book program NPL. ask other broker they will commit for pay if they get loss on NPL.not like spartan who running away from problem without any solve.and said we still have good reputation on 6 years without bonus.thats bull****.we know you have many problem before without bonus.spartan not only scam broker but they are criminal.they stole client money.

Mr. Saputra,

Your account was disabled for violation of the bonus terms and conditions. When you accepted (and in excess of accepted, but rather SOLICITED) a bonus, you agreed to the bonus and trading terms and conditions. That was a contract and you did not meet your end of the contract. As part of the remedies allowed by the contract, if you do not meet your end of the terms, as most brokers do we reserve the right to nullify any profits earned on the account, which we did in your case.

HOWEVER, I see from reviewing your account that, prior to us discontinuing your trading activity for violation of our terms, you withdrew $740.38 more than you deposited. So you still received more than the sum of your deposits.

Jimmy
SpartanForex Limited

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-45-16-346_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-45-16-346_org.telegram.messenger.png
    637.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-44-56-888_org.telegram.messenger.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-17-23-44-56-888_org.telegram.messenger.png
    582.3 KB · Views: 0
Back