Spectacular 85% discount on MAX Trading System

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX Trading System

MaxTradingSystem.com Representative
Hi, traders!

Tired of feeling that knot in your stomach every time you place an order? Sick of losing money on trades that seemed like sure things?

Trading profitably now, but wishing you could give a significant boost to your results?

Give yourself a life-long gift and grab the MAX Primer Course at an "FPA-only Discount." Click here to read about the Course, but use the link below to get the FPA special tuition rate.

For this special offer, you get the best in authentic trading education for just $49. That's a huge 85% discount only for FPA members!

Enroll Here -- $49

Why such a low tuition fee for a $329 training? We do it because we know the world of trading has more than its fair share of scammers, thieves, and liars. We are not among them, and we want you to have opportunity to discover this for yourself.

Just finished the MAX course with Eusebio. All I can say is WOW!

After all the years and thousands of dollars I've lost trading and spent on bogus systems, its just unbelievable to find a system that actually works, and works so well, and the people involved aren't a bunch of crooks! Its a rare privilege to be tutored by Eusebio, and you and Chris seem to be genuinely honest, descent people. Thank you for renewing my confidence in people!

This offer is designed to make it easy for you to experience our training, get to know the MAX Team, and make your own judgment.

What have you got to lose? Nothing! We provide a 45-day complete money-back guarantee. For 45 days, you can get a full, no-questions-asked refund.

In fact, if you participate in this training and then tell us you don't feel it was worth MORE than the $49 tuition payment, then we will PAY YOU $25 just for training with us.

Enjoy complete flexibility in your training -- join us for the live webinar training, or study entirely by video. Either way, you get to stay in contact with your MAX Instructor by email, and after your training you get free ongoing support. Plus, at least once every month, you'll be invited to attend a free 2-hour weekend trading workshop to help keep your skills sharp!

Be sure to check out our 4.4 star rating!

I closed out my first MAX trade and netted over 360 pips in less than 90 minutes!
I have invested more than 20k in my trading education and the little money I spent on MAX was by far the best investment of all! Thanks for all your effort.

Congrats, Matt, on your 352 pips from GBPJPY -- that's huge!!! I managed 274 pips myself on that trade. Now you can see the power of the MAX....isn't it incredible.... this is the trading method for me for all time, from now on, till my fingers stop working.

This offer is available only through April 6 at 5:00 p.m. New York time, but we suggest you enroll now, so we can send you our preparatory study recommendations and you'll have time to complete them before class begins.

Enroll Here -- $49

We understand that it is difficult to believe you can get quality, authentic, and effective trading education for $49. However, please do not enroll unless you are fully committed to hard work and study. This is 9 hours of "live" or video training (your choice). It is quite intense and goes far beyond anything you have experienced previously.

We are willing to provide this extremely low tuition rate, but in return, we expect you to do the work required to learn our system.

Best regards,

Craig and Chris

--

MAX Trading System LLC
109 East 17th Street
Suite 4169
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Voice: (307) 633-9100
Fax: (888) 519-9460

You can see the reviews for the MAX Trading System here...

MaxTradingSystem.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

If you use this on a live account, please come back and leave a review.

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA recommends testing all new trading software and methods first on demo accounts and then very small live accounts before risking significant funds.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2015-04-06T17:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 6 PM, New York Time, on Monday, April 6th, 2015 and comes with a 45 day refund period.

Opps.. again and again new system :/ New trap to fool investors. If this system earn huge money then why its on sell? Don't sell system..instead use own money and multiple them into billions. Don't loot public money ..don't fool us again.

Why MAX bothers with teaching traders

Opps.. again and again new system :/ New trap to fool investors. If this system earn huge money then why its on sell? Don't sell system..instead use own money and multiple them into billions. Don't loot public money ..don't fool us again.

Hi, and thanks for taking time to read our post and respond. I assume you have had some negative experiences with scammers. Perhaps you did not notice that I am providing a full refund opportunity for 45 days? You'll have to explain to me how this is looting.

MAX provides an authentic trading education in methods that are profitable in the various markets...futures, forex, etc. Visit our website and you will find a Seal of Authenticity which we worked hard to earn.

I don't expect someone with your experiences to believe it until you have experienced it. That's why you can get a $399 education for $49 and a full refund if you don't like it for any reason...or for no reason at all. If you can't invest $49 on the chance that you have found a legitimate service, then you probably should not be trading.

By the way, you said this is a new system...it is not. We have been here on FPA for a long time, and have helped more than 1500 traders in 130 trading courses over the past 8 years.

Best regards,
Craig

PS Almost forgot....why do we do it? Simple...3 reasons. 1) Trading is a lonely business and we enjoy the interaction with other traders. 2) Assisting traders is something we like. 3) Having a secondary income stream is smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back