Abandoned Complaint - SPECTRO COIN SCAM COMPANY

Vanessa.P

I have multis
during the verification process they do not approve my identity document valid and correctly issued by my municipality and country of residence it is in paper format, on their terms and conditions it is not specified anywhere that they do not accept paper documents, stay away from them , I will move immediately to be protected by the competent body

I have provided all the required documents but you do not accept my identity document as it was issued to me by my country in paper format, no one ever told me that my document was not valid as it was in paper format, my document it is valid it is regularly issued by my municipality, it is only an excuse not to allow me to withdraw, among other things I WOULD LIKE to clarify that in the terms and conditions there is NO CLAUSE specifying that paper documents are not accepted, a scam

during the verification process they do not approve my identity document valid and correctly issued by my municipality and country of residence it is in paper format, on their terms and conditions it is not specified anywhere that they do not accept paper documents, stay away from them , I will move immediately to be protected by the competent body

I have provided all the required documents but you do not accept my identity document as it was issued to me by my country in paper format, no one ever told me that my document was not valid as it was in paper format, my document it is valid it is regularly issued by my municipality, it is only an excuse not to allow me to withdraw, among other things I WOULD LIKE to clarify that in the terms and conditions there is NO CLAUSE specifying that paper documents are not accepted, a scam
What`s the amount you have with them?
And why you started the trading by knowing the simple answer that no one can let you withdraw if your account is not verified (I mean to say verify your account first before trading)?

Back