SPEEDUP TRADER SCAM

They ripped me off of $17k in profits and $3k in fees for passing the test and becoming a funded trader. They keep you on demo when you go live and just promise to pay you. Website: speeduptrader.com
Can you please share more details regarding your issue with them?

it would be good if you can provide screenshot of payment confirmation email (or login section of website where it shows you paid fees)

also, any communication with their support that helps to support your claim would also be good.

They gave me the run around for two weeks. I have all the conversations saved.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200429-011140_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-011140_Gmail.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20200429-011346_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-011346_Gmail.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20200429-011033_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-011033_Gmail.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
They said I disputed 1 of the reset fees but I never disputed it. I also paid another reset fees after that before I finally made a profit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200429-011639_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-011639_Gmail.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 36
They kept replying to me every other day to confirm info and then reword my withdrawal request. They were hoping to buy time and that maybe I would give back all the profits to the market. Keep in mind these trading challenges are almost impossible to pass. They have about 10 rules you can't break. I honored every single aspect on my end, but when it came time for them to pay. They got funny.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200429-012707_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-012707_Gmail.jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20200429-012632_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200429-012632_Gmail.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
They kept replying to me every other day to confirm info and then reword my withdrawal request. They were hoping to buy time and that maybe I would give back all the profits to the market. Keep in mind these trading challenges are almost impossible to pass. They have about 10 rules you can't break. I honored every single aspect on my end, but when it came time for them to pay. They got funny.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
hello Jjsupreme23

speeduptrader is offering a discount coupon new members, im interested to know what will be resolution about this discussion

Also there is another company called uprofittrader.com, they seem to be the same company (speeduptrader) because both are hosted on same cloud servers, they are offering the same discount coupon, but uprofittrader.com is newer than speeduptrader. Uprofittrader website aren't nothing about phones, physical address and others basic information.

Back