SPEEDUP TRADER SCAM

hello Jjsupreme23

speeduptrader is offering a discount coupon new members, im interested to know what will be resolution about this discussion

Also there is another company called uprofittrader.com, they seem to be the same company (speeduptrader) because both are hosted on same cloud servers, they are offering the same discount coupon, but uprofittrader.com is newer than speeduptrader. Uprofittrader website aren't nothing about phones, physical address and others basic information.

They put everyone on sim and then just pay people if they profit. The problem with me is I made so much money so fast that they needed a way out of not paying me. First they spent over a month buying time asking me weird confirmation questions . All in hopes that I would give the profits back to the market and them not pay me.

it would be good if you can provide screenshot of payment confirmation email (or login section of website where it shows you paid fees)

also, any communication with their support that helps to support your claim would also be good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-222914_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-222914_Gmail.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20200430-222906_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-222906_Gmail.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20200430-222659_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-222659_Gmail.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 27
invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on May 10, 2020 at 5:37 PM

Code:
https://speeduptrader.com/
SPEEDUP TRADER LLC
Document Number : L18000233098
FEI/EIN Number : 83-2182906
Florida Limited Liability Company

Principal Address :
3030 N Rocky Point Dr W
Suite 150
Tampa, FL 33607

Mailing Address :
99 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByFeiNumber

Principal address is using a Virtual office address
Mailing address is also a virtual mail forwarding address

DO NOT deal with such company, looks like has no intention of staying long term, maybe operated by scammer and rip off with fees/credit card details. they could use stolen identity register another company and repeat

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
The company doesn't show up when I try to invite them.

hello Jjsupreme23

speeduptrader is offering a discount coupon new members, im interested to know what will be resolution about this discussion

Also there is another company called uprofittrader.com, they seem to be the same company (speeduptrader) because both are hosted on same cloud servers, they are offering the same discount coupon, but uprofittrader.com is newer than speeduptrader. Uprofittrader website aren't nothing about phones, physical address and others basic information.

Hi there!

I came across this post and wanted to throw in my 2 cents. My name is Lindsay Duff and I am one of the owners at UProfit Trader.

I can guarantee you, without a single doubt, that we are in no way, shape or form related to Speedup or the individual that owns it. We have absolutely NO affiliation with one another.

I do believe that is as clear as I can be on that point. We are a fairly new company (opened our doors in November) but growing, watching others grow and giving people every promised penny they have earned.

Good looking out for us though! Feel free to contact me at lindsay@uprofittrader.com any time you like!

Much love and appreciation,

Lindsay Duff

Man, that is horrible what you went through there and it breaks my heart that it was at a time when you needed it most.. when you were expecting to pay for your surgery. I just paid for foot surgery, out of pocket, and know it can be ridiculous.

So, I know you don't trust these types of companies...and rightfully so... BUT, I just so happen to own one of them (UProfit Trader) and I was once respected this person you speak of as well (so I feel you on the DEEPEST level)..

I'd like to speak with you because I will be more than willing to cover the subscription cost for 2 months, out of my own pocket, for our 75k Freedom account so you to see that there IS good in this business and that you CAN bring home what you earn.

Please feel free to contact me at lindsay@uprofittrader.com to discuss but I TOTALLY understand if you feel the burn too bad to check out any other place.. Just thought I'd offer that to you because I felt called to do it!

Much love and appreciation,

Lindsay Duff

Back