Sphantom

corre71

Recruit
Im am nere to opening a new case of scam Made by Spahntom. The vendor sold hundreds of license a of his ea assuring by e-mail and also on his webpage sPhantom Auto Trader that the ea was under the full control of a team of analists checking the market situation and that no trade was Made by the ea while during important fundamental events was occurring. Also was re assuring that the stop loss value of 200 pips was only for security reasons like blackout or prolongued web connection absence. Also the website assured a lifetime support and updates.I have bought this ea the 10 january 2014 believing in these features. Last thursday, 30 january, sphantom, exactly few minutes before the Fed decision released a buy trade on the eurusd followed few hours later by another buy signal. First no trade was supposed to be released in occasion of this important meeting of the Fed. Second there was not intervention of the supposed analist to reduce the losses. These 2 trades where colsed only on friday afternoon wen the small account of Spahntom had a margin call. hundreds of trades suffered in only one trade unbelievable losses and me too. You can read more on the discussion section of Sphantom on myfxbook. Also Spahantom newer replied to the posts of the customers Made in the myfxbook dedicated page as was accostumed to do before this. Me And many other customers sent to sphantom emails requesting explanations and support but none recevied a reply. I would like to receive a refund for the amount payed of 299 usd + taxes because the ea does not met the promised characteristics and also we did not recevied any type of support by email maybe assuring that a new version of the ea with the promised safety features will be soon released. It is a shake and in my condition are hundreds of traders. I hope FPA can help us and advice other traders to not be in the same situation

Send an email to all addresses you can find for sPhantom support and ask them to join this thread.

Unfortunately if you intended to buy super accurate price action predictor you suffered because of your own naivety. EA can only ADVISE and it is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. When I test any EA (expecting notorious "auto-trade") I fall back to cent accounts and spend some bucks to see how it's viable.

Did you have to signup on myfxbook as well and link your account there or something?

I have payed by Avangate and asked them refund, but Sphantom (which does not reply to customers e-mails, had the time to refuse customers refund requests)

The problem is not that the EA was not profitable! The problem is that the S/L value of 250 pips was intended only for security reasons and that the vendor assured in many mails that the system was switched off during news releases! and this ws not true! also i was not sos tupid to run this "EA" at 30% risk as the vendor account, but at a 3%! But the shame is that the vendor does not reply to e-mails and does not clarify what actions (updates or other) will take! I use also other EAs and the vendors, professionally, reply to e-mails and releases updates to try to increse performance! An EA have not necessarly to be profitable, but if they say that are included lifetime updates and support, they must respect their promises! also, if ssytem is supposed to work in some way, it must respect the strategy indicated! So, the problem is not the fact Sphantom is not profitable, but the fact that the vendor is absolutely unprofessional!

Back