• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SpotFn.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello I just want to say that before i posted my review about spotfn here in this great place, spotfn was just nothing but playing with me.

About a week or so after i posted the review i got part of the money they owed me and today I saw this on my account

Processing Information Panel WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT ON 01/21 activity type credit
status type icon pending
Processing. Select to mark activity type credit 532.00 WIRE TRANSFER CREDIT ON 01/21 as Reconciled

which means they just send me the last part of the money they owed me.

it took me about 42 days to get all the money they owed me and at least 50 calls and a loooooooot of explanations to diff people but thank god i got it and i really want to say thank you forex peace army for being the army i needed behind me to scare them and make them avoid future problems and send me all the money they owed me, the person who ended up helping me in spotfn was a gentleman named Mr Allen or Mr. Allan.

I still think they screwed me on some trades but i but there is nothing i can do about it.. maybe i had just really bad luck with them or maybe there are others as well, but like i said at least i got my money back.

if anyone ever needs to ask me any questions about everything i posted about them pls call me.

Also its always better to do business with companies that have actual offices in the country we live... we have much more rights and we can watch over our money better.

Thank you again FPA i know for a fact i would not have received my money today with out posting this here.

If anyone can recommend me a binary option broker pls mail me to enriquerincon1@hotmail.com or a text will me fine to my cell 786-3391200.

Many thanks

Harold E Rincon.

SPOTFN Deceptive Practices

I had opened my spotfn account in mid December and by the middle of January I felt that this broker's was unreliable. I decided to withdraw my funds on 1/23/2014 and received multiple delays and then on 2/9/2014 they cancelled my withdrawal request. I submitted a 2nd withdrawal request on 2/9/2014 and whenever I would inquire I got the answer that so many people were withdrawing funds they were backlogged. They would tell me we hope you get your money by the end of the week. When the end of the week came they told me we hope you get your money by the end of next week. The request I made on 2/9/2014 was cancelled on 2/27/2014. I now placed a 3rd request to withdraw my funds in the amount of $210.80 and currently that request is pending.

From the time I made the initial withdrawal request I have been waiting 44 days. Their website states that withdrawals are completed in 2-5 business days.

Bruce Embrey

I nearly went on to this site to trial a signals offer. I asked them if they were regulated in a chat dialogue and as soon as I began questioning their regulation profile they told me in the "chat" that they did not need to be regulated and then they suddenly shut down the chat. Definitely an unsafe site to deal with.

Back