SPOTFN unresponsive

Mjc

Recruit
Who else has joined SPOTFN and unable to recover / withdraw their own money?

The company details are as follows:

SPOTFN
Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street 6/F
London, EC2N 1HN
United Kingdom

Support@spotfn.com
www.SpotFN.com
+1 888 977 6836
+44 203 318 5988

I joined SPOTFN on the 14th August 2014, who were very responsive prior to money being deposited or requesting further monies to assign a broker directly. Initially i deposited USD $10,000.00 and recognized issues immediately when my password was reset daily without my request or approval which i feel may have been caused by SPOTFN allowing an unauthorised third party automated software to operate without any authorisation. Through many request SPOTFN stated that they were unable to stop the unauthorized third party on my account.

SPOTFN stated with an additional USD $5,000.00 they would be able to assign a senior broker direct to my account which would stop the unauthorized third party software operating on my account. When i requested for the CV of the broker, communication from SPOTFN stopped.

ASSET signals then contacted me to buy a very expensive software package, with the above issues and noting that SPOTFN ceased communication with me and when contacted the help desk, my account didn't exist any more. I continued to contact SPOTFN without success, this included two letters dated 31st October 2014 & 23 January 2015. one of these letters was written to James Kingsley CEO, SPOTFN.

From my credit card statement for the USD $10,000.00, 50% of this payment was provided to VIP ASSET SIGNALS (also known as ASSET SIGNALS), thus i also wrote to them as they also tried to sell me a software package as mentioned above, however no response...this letter was written to:

Amy Borelli
Senior Global Portfolio Manager

Asset Signals
14 Wall St
20th Floor
NY, NY 10005

Amazing unless either company want new money there is no communication and I can not find a way to get my own money back.

If anyone has further details on the above two companies or can assist me in having my monies returned, it would be appreciated.

Do not do business with SPOTFN or ASSET SIGNALS

Regards,
Matthew Clark

It was started before 6 month, what was the conversation between you and the company?

Did you try live chat with them on their website, here are few emails and phone numbers where you can reach them.

Also its too late with discuss with credit card department but If you deposited money via credit card then talk with them and discuss the issue.

AU: +61.2.9191.2799
UK: +44.203.318.5988
Toll Free US: +1.888.977.6836

accounts@spotfn.com
support@spotfn.com
accounting@spotfn.com
Best of luck

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately i have attempted to contact them countless times through the email accounts you have mentioned, online chats, phone calls - all unsucessful...

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately i have attempted to contact them countless times through the email accounts you have mentioned, online chats, phone calls - all unsucessful...

Then I suggest you to file an FPA traders' court file

Back