SPOTFN- waiting for 2 months for my withdrawal requests

Everett Jester

Recruit
I have asked for a withdrawal from spotfn several times and no response as well phone calls where I have been hung up on. I have 2 deposits since april 24, 2014 for $1000. My manager was suppose to trade for me with 4 different systems and started trading losing money at first and then making money, only to stop trading after making me money and the account would sit with no trades for long periods of time. My account withdrawal request has been approved since aug. 28, 2014 and I sent a copy of my bank statement as requested on sept. 8, 2014, but have not heard from spotfn at all, even though I have emailed them several times. My balance is $0 and has been for over 2 months now.

if you had read my post in the folder you would have read that spotfn returned my money back to my credit card which is a debit card, but of course they never did return my money. That would have answered you question on 11/25/2014 I also invited spotfn to reply to this and they didnot even bother to reply. I sent a copy of this case to spotfn back in dec 2014 and they replied wanting a copy of my bank statement for aug thru to the end of the year, which I sent a copy and never received a reply at all. spotfn must have some way to trace this money if they want to to see where my money is, but I know there only want to scam people out of their money, that is why my balance is zero and has been since aug 28, 2014 and they still donot reply at all to my emails or to their online chats. IF YOU DONOT WANT ME TO BOTHER YOU ANYMORE ON THIS SAY SO, BUT I DO WANT MY MONEY BACK $1000 IS A LOT OF MONEY TO ME, BUT MAYBE IT IS NOT TO YOU. YOU COULD MAKE THINGS EASIER TO FIND ON YOUR SITE THAT WOULD HELP IN THE FUTURE.

I see 3 possible reasons:
1. You may have missed the deadline for a chargeback. If so, there's nothing more the credit card issuer can do.
2. Debit cards often offer less protection than credit cards.
3. Many banks only ask "did you authorize the charges". This isn't a case of unauthorized charge. If so, you need to call them back, make certain you are speaking to someone in the fraud department, and explain that this is a failure to provide promised services. The services a broker promises are deposit, trading, and withdrawal.

While you are at it, filing a complaint with eConsumer.gov is always a good idea for anyone who is ripped off online.

Back