SPOTFN - Waiting for nearly 3 weeks for my withdrawal requests

And here's the BS answer that their chat says every time I ask for answers:

"Michelle:
Please be advised that accounting department is working with your case, as soon as they have an answer they will contact you."

"Michelle:
Please be advised that accounting department is working with your case, as soon as they have an answer they will contact you."

Well, from this message its seems that your case will be solved soon. Lets hope for the best.

I also contacted my bank and initiated a dispute request. I spoke with my bank and explained to them that it's already been over 10 business days for a credit to arrive, and they agreed that it does not take over 10 business days for a credit to come in.

A person named Sebastian called my phone just now from SPOTfn, asking me if I received any of the withdrawal money. I told him no, I did not. I then asked him if he had any of the ARN numbers for my withdrawals that were all approved in October. He gave me one number, told me he thinks it's an ARN number, and then hung up the phone.

I called SpotFN today, was able to speak with someone on the phone. Once again, they told me someone would call me back to address this issue, and nobody has called me back. This company is full of liars and thieves. They have not been helpful at all.

What do I do with the ARN number after I get it? Will my credit card company be able to to track the transaction?

Give the number to your bank. If there really is money coming your way, they may be able to find it. If the number is fake, the fraud department at the bank should find this very interesting.

Too bad no one at SpotFN is brave enough to come and join the discussion.

"Michelle:

What does it mean working on your case? will you get your money or what?

Give the number to your bank. If there really is money coming your way, they may be able to find it. If the number is fake, the fraud department at the bank should find this very interesting.

Too bad no one at SpotFN is brave enough to come and join the discussion.

I did give them the number. I also gave them screen shots of the deposits and withdrawals, cleary showing that SpotFN DID APPROVE THE WITHDRAWALS BACK IN OCTOBER. So there should be no excuse as to why the money has not reached my credit card.

Back