• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Spotoption Blockchain Scam Coming!

I am having an issue with a company

fxmechanic

Private, 1st Class
Beware that Spotoption who is under indictment in their own country of Israel for world wide fraud using their platform to steal funds from binary options traders has moved into copying and pretending to be cryptocurrency and a trading exchange based on blockchain technology! Problem is these unintelligent scammers like the head of their operations "Tammy Levy" of SpotOptions has ZERO knowledge of how and what "Smart Contracts" are and how they operate. They plagiarized information from Spectre.ai who has real financial tech engineers creating these products for future use out of sheer desperation. With a burn rate of around 1million a month in their binary/scam operations which are under attack in Israel and around the world for financial fraud. The BlockChain Technology which they Allude to in their press release was copied from a webinar they attended a few weeks ago from the creators of blue sky binary. These "Smart Options" or contracts were designed to liberate people from the scams and totally eliminate brokers by allowing traders to directly trade with each other on a blockchain based exchange. SpotOption does not even get by their own statement that brokers would --> NO LONGER EXIST <--- Understand Tammy, which I can repeat it to you if you are blonde btw?! ALL BROKERS DIE! Yup no more scam brokers Tammy! So no $ for you and your gang at Banc De Binary committing fraud world wide. Binary Options and other trading instruments would have a "FAIR BATTLE GROUND" where traders would trade directly with each other and the exchange would take a nominal fee of 2% or less per transaction and let winners/losers settle out vs each other. Here is an excerpt from SpotOptions blatant copy of Spectre.ai and pure stupidity of them talking about the brokers that the technology was designed to replace in the first place! INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE REMOVED

http://www.financemagnates.com/fint...unces-blockchain-based-trading-via-spotchain/

Quote from statement - “SpotChain guarantees that the obligations of online operators will be automatically enforced, and this kind of irreplaceable trust between broker and trader will bring success and prosperity to the industry on a whole new, revolutionizing level,”--> the CEO elaborated.

One Final Note - Get a LIFE Tammy and SpotOption! You guys can create fake headlines and lie to people around the world to steal their money with fake binary option brokers/websites. But you never can create an actual blockchain product that benefits traders and the trading community as a whole, you are rats that belong in the sewer and when they ban you outright in your own country of Israel I hope you sink back into those 3rd world sewers where you belong once and for all!

It must involve neurological disorder, what’s their next wish…… keys of EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK

What is funny is the real technology that spectre.ai has and lays out in detail with real ICO funding designed this to ELIMINATE the middlemen/brokers altogether. SpotOption created gambling/binary option platforms that it sells to brokers. Does anybody not get how retarded it is they are pretending and imo copying spectre.ai blockchain when they are promoters of scam brokers and technology designed for world wide fraud. I don't even have to say anything they are under attack in their own country of Israel and even seem to be involved in buying off politicians which now the Israeli government is looking into with David Bitan who even said publicly how he would not be re-elected if he did not get support from SpotOptions and their members for another term! Israel needs to handle this blatant corruption that it faces from the scourge of binary option scammers from there as they are harming their own countries reputation in the technology field because of this! It adds up over time and communality "Israel oh yeah where the scam companies are at, not going to invest there!" Slowly over time they will see more and more investment shy away from them. The scammers don't get how this effects their country, they will when it is too late... Here is the story below of how SpotOption is involved in what seems is outright government corruption.. You want to trust people like this?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/unhapp...hief-wont-rush-binary-options-ban-to-knesset/

Example of this in action how they are destroying "Israel" their own countries reputation and causing harm to their economy due to the gambling/sex site/binary options and other fraud vehicles these sewer rats use to generate income. China and others are pulling $$$ from investments that normally would have gone to Israel and this is just the start... Good Job SpotOption! Keep the Scams going! Israel will thank you later!
LoL

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/chin...nt-policy-is-israel-an-irrational-investment/

It must involve neurological disorder, what’s their next wish…… keys of EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
Online Brokers with German names try to stop my book "Terroristen der Finanzmärkte" "Terrorists of the Financialmarkets" wich is on the market for two weeks and in which I explain exactly how the system works, why they use Swiss/ German/ French/ English Names when they are registrated in Cypres etc. Like before they threaten me with lawyers and court cases. Untill now nothing happened. I hope that this time they will go to court in Germany so that all the victims from Europe who contacted me can tell their story. It would be a first case.

I agree with "SpotOptions" being classified as "Financial Terrorists" and countries from around the world should seek injunctions and indictments to stop these criminal organizations who pretend to be involved in the Financial Technology Field. Stop them from ruining the lives of people like "Fred Turbide" who took his life after being taken by these sewer rats above. Here is an excerpt from the times of Israel showing how the corrupt companies like SpotOption have control of the "Israeli" government which it clearly demonstrates in this passage. Absolutely disgusting...

From the "Times of Israel" - Simona Weinglass "Bitan arrived shortly after Monday’s committee session, after the vote had been taken, after Azaria had declared the meeting over and as the room was mostly cleared out. A Likud power broker who sits on the Reforms Committee but had not attended any of the committee’s discussions, Bitan asked to make changes to the law that would allow SpotOption and other binary options platform providers to continue to operate from Israel."

I agree with "SpotOptions" being classified as "Financial Terrorists" and countries from around the world should seek injunctions and indictments to stop these criminal organizations who pretend to be involved in the Financial Technology Field. Stop them from ruining the lives of people like "Fred Turbide" who took his life after being taken by these sewer rats above. Here is an excerpt from the times of Israel showing how the corrupt companies like SpotOption have control of the "Israeli" government which it clearly demonstrates in this passage. Absolutely disgusting...

From the "Times of Israel" - Simona Weinglass "Bitan arrived shortly after Monday’s committee session, after the vote had been taken, after Azaria had declared the meeting over and as the room was mostly cleared out. A Likud power broker who sits on the Reforms Committee but had not attended any of the committee’s discussions, Bitan asked to make changes to the law that would allow SpotOption and other binary options platform providers to continue to operate from Israel."
I agree 1000% with this, I know so many victims in Europe

SpotOption created gambling/binary option platforms that it sells to brokers

They don’t just sell service, they run the brokerages. If any of their Straw Directors talk, they and their family’s are Death threatened !

….. that’s the behind of Israel’s glorious Hi tech industry

Beware that Spotoption who is under indictment in their own country of Israel for world wide fraud using their platform to steal funds from binary options traders has moved into copying and pretending to be cryptocurrency and a trading exchange based on blockchain technology! Problem is these unintelligent scammers like the head of their operations "Tammy Levy" of SpotOptions has ZERO knowledge of how and what "Smart Contracts" are and how they operate. They plagiarized information from Spectre.ai who has real financial tech engineers creating these products for future use out of sheer desperation. With a burn rate of around 1million a month in their binary/scam operations which are under attack in Israel and around the world for financial fraud. The BlockChain Technology which they Allude to in their press release was copied from a webinar they attended a few weeks ago from the creators of blue sky binary. These "Smart Options" or contracts were designed to liberate people from the scams and totally eliminate brokers by allowing traders to directly trade with each other on a blockchain based exchange. SpotOption does not even get by their own statement that brokers would --> NO LONGER EXIST <--- Understand Tammy, which I can repeat it to you if you are blonde btw?! ALL BROKERS DIE! Yup no more scam brokers Tammy! So no $ for you and your gang at Banc De Binary committing fraud world wide. Binary Options and other trading instruments would have a "FAIR BATTLE GROUND" where traders would trade directly with each other and the exchange would take a nominal fee of 2% or less per transaction and let winners/losers settle out vs each other. Here is an excerpt from SpotOptions blatant copy of Spectre.ai and pure stupidity of them talking about the brokers that the technology was designed to replace in the first place! You phucking TARDS!

http://www.financemagnates.com/fint...unces-blockchain-based-trading-via-spotchain/

Quote from statement - “SpotChain guarantees that the obligations of online operators will be automatically enforced, and this kind of irreplaceable trust between broker and trader will bring success and prosperity to the industry on a whole new, revolutionizing level,”--> the CEO elaborated.

One Final Note - Get a LIFE Tammy and SpotOption! You guys can create fake headlines and lie to people around the world to steal their money with fake binary option brokers/websites. But you never can create an actual blockchain product that benefits traders and the trading community as a whole, you are rats that belong in the sewer and when they ban you outright in your own country of Israel I hope you sink back into those 3rd world sewers where you belong once and for all!

From Game of Thrones mixed with Yiddish "Mekler Morghulis..." Translation = ALL BROKERS MUST DIE!
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.spotoption.com/contact-information

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14106/www.spotoption.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Spototion/ (Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/spotoption?lang=en

https://in.linkedin.com/company/spotoption

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution for your problem.

The solution is simple FxMaster. I also submitted a review of SPOTOPTION on FPA, also note that most of the brokers you get complaints on are SPOTOPTION BASED!

The technology from spectre.ai is designed to eliminate the middleman aka brokers using blockchain technology. It is basically a blockchain based exchange where traders trade directly with each other with minimal costs. Spotoption would never understand 2% or less fee structures when they are use to 100% of profits from their victims accounts LoL. So good luck to them! They are going up against real capital of real financial tech companies that will save the binary/digital options class and is called "SMART OPTIONS" or contracts. This is the only way to save binary options by eliminating the legions of scam brokers through technology. How beautiful is that! This concept will also be introduced to other asset classes in the future...

Back