• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Spotoption Blockchain Scam Coming!

I am having an issue with a company
Unfortunately, spot option has very strong lobbyists in the Israeli parliament. it goes so deep in the government that criminals go unpunished for years because of that.
Forex and Binary options are alone 2% of the Israeli yearly income. as I proved before, all crimes can be solved and every savage on the phone can be put behind bars for good.

Well Israel is a welfare nation to the united states, we basically own them as our welfare child, so these conmen are fair game now for extradition to the U.S. and those laws are in place to enact. Israel will comply or get spanked like the disobedient child they seem to be, allowing this, shame on you!

The FBI needs to cut the head of the "SNAKE/SPOTOPTION" and end this black parade that engulfs the world in fraud. If they can't stop it in Israel, let's go into Israel and get these criminals. We can see the repeated pattern of all the scam brokers working the same exact way just with different names. They pretend to be from other countries use the same salespeople and tactics to con people out of their wealth. Here are some complaints from several of the most recent posts showing the connection to SpotOption who obviously is teaching one broker after the other how to scam people around the globe, because it is the same story and pattern repeated over and over. Will be interesting I guess when they make the movie/tv shows retelling how Israel perpetrated and allowed these people to destroy its image across the globe.

Recent complaints one after the other of SpotOption brokers :eek: So who are the ring leaders of the scams you think?

Binary Tilt a SpotOption Scam broker from Israel.png

Toroption another SpotOption Scam Broker.png

UB4trade Scam broker with SpotOption.png

72Option Scam with SpotOption.png

The FBI needs to cut the head of the "SNAKE/SPOTOPTION" and end this black parade that engulfs the world in fraud. If they can't stop it in Israel, let's go into Israel and get these criminals. We can see the repeated pattern of all the scam brokers working the same exact way just with different names. They pretend to be from other countries use the same salespeople and tactics to con people out of their wealth. Here are some complaints from several of the most recent posts showing the connection to SpotOption who obviously is teaching one broker after the other how to scam people around the globe, because it is the same story and pattern repeated over and over. Will be interesting I guess when they make the movie/tv shows retelling how Israel perpetrated and allowed these people to destroy its image across the globe.

Recent complaints one after the other of SpotOption brokers :eek: So who are the ring leaders of the scams you think?

View attachment 34092
View attachment 34093
View attachment 34094
View attachment 34095

It will be very interesting indeed, to see such a movie on screens. I actually started in collecting testimonials of ex-employees of different brands. the information i got from them can be made to an Hollywoodian film that will leave people speechless. there are tens or hundreds of thousands of victims worldwide that was conned by Israeli different scammers.

First, you must understand the situation in Israel; SpotOption goes deep into the Israeli governing political party, HaLikud, which is ruled by Netanyahu, Israel's prime minister.

Earlier this year, the Israeli government was about to announce new laws about Binary Options industry (yes, an entire multi-billion industry). I was excited to wake up and read what are the new sanctions, but boy oh boy, they did not come to any decision and decided to delay it! and I was not surprised. It is kind of making sense, since the Binary Option/Forex industry in israel employs over 100,000 workers in isreal.

as I closely investigated SpotOption, they claim to only provide a trading platform that they sell to other companies. I suspect that they profit from other companies success. They also have/had their own chain of brands which I yet uncovered.

Unfortunately, spot option has very strong lobbyists in the Israeli parliament. it goes so deep in the government that criminals go unpunished for years because of that.
Forex and Binary options are alone 2% of the Israeli yearly income. as I proved before, all crimes can be solved and every savage on the phone can be put behind bars for good.
The same is in Europe. The online brokers do have a powerfull lobby to the highest government levels, not only in Cyprus. We investigate it now for a longer time and there are strong ties from government employees, ministeries who also work as ceos for banks and do have direct connections to the brokers. The financial system in Europe stinks !

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=68916d74-fd47-40a4-a848-1f6bacb8aea3

11. CIFs are not permitted to exercise passporting rights afforded by the Law when offering such services in European Union or third countries. CIFs and their board of directors are personally responsible to assess the individual country status, their obligations and responsibilities in relation to such service and consult their legal consultants; by taking the appropriate legal advice, in advance, with regard to the applicable legal status of virtual currency activities applicable in the country concerned and whether specific authorisation is required. Yours sincerely Demetra Kalogerou Chairman of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

…..wow when motivated they sure work fast, good to know :cool:

I hope the FBI finds you next Tammy, you would be a good example of the scumbag marketers who promoted the scams and need to be put behind bars! You are an evil *unt! You lined your pockets with blood money from the victims of SpotOption, and the whole, it is ok we are just platform providers won't fly when the FBI figures out you were the perpetrators of these crimes by supporting and encouraging the scum of your country of Israel for this, you will pay! The Law is coming for you... May SPOTOPTION BURN! Another example of your firms crimes...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...key-binary-options-firm-to-expand-into-china/

REMEMBER FRED!!!

Back