• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Spotoption Blockchain Scam Coming!

I am having an issue with a company
This is why ALL BROKERS MUST DIE!

SPOTOPTION and Frederick Turbide.png

Did you know that SpotOption is also involved in the STOX scam that includes Floyd Mayweather, now in the U.S. the SEC is going to be investigating him for fraud, his backroom dealings with these Israeli brokers like Israeli binary options broker Anyoption who owns Invest.com after buying them out to appear legit. SpotOptions owners were all over the STOX ICO dump and next they will share in the upcoming SpotChain ICO. Know these are Israeli binary options scammers in the crypto world now looking to defraud once again all blockchain supporters. Bitconnect is part of their MO and has the binary options scam footprint all over it! Connect the dots people, REMEMBER FRED!

"IT" for the Israeli Scam Brokers...

Last edited:
Beware that Spotoption who is under indictment in their own country of Israel for world wide fraud using their platform to steal funds from binary options traders has moved into copying and pretending to be cryptocurrency and a trading exchange based on blockchain technology! Problem is these unintelligent scammers like the head of their operations "Tammy Levy" of SpotOptions has ZERO knowledge of how and what "Smart Contracts" are and how they operate. They plagiarized information from Spectre.ai who has real financial tech engineers creating these products for future use out of sheer desperation. With a burn rate of around 1million a month in their binary/scam operations which are under attack in Israel and around the world for financial fraud. The BlockChain Technology which they Allude to in their press release was copied from a webinar they attended a few weeks ago from the creators of blue sky binary. These "Smart Options" or contracts were designed to liberate people from the scams and totally eliminate brokers by allowing traders to directly trade with each other on a blockchain based exchange. SpotOption does not even get by their own statement that brokers would --> NO LONGER EXIST <--- Understand Tammy, which I can repeat it to you if you are blonde btw?! ALL BROKERS DIE! Yup no more scam brokers Tammy! So no $ for you and your gang at Banc De Binary committing fraud world wide. Binary Options and other trading instruments would have a "FAIR BATTLE GROUND" where traders would trade directly with each other and the exchange would take a nominal fee of 2% or less per transaction and let winners/losers settle out vs each other. Here is an excerpt from SpotOptions blatant copy of Spectre.ai and pure stupidity of them talking about the brokers that the technology was designed to replace in the first place! You phucking TARDS!

http://www.financemagnates.com/fint...unces-blockchain-based-trading-via-spotchain/

Quote from statement - “SpotChain guarantees that the obligations of online operators will be automatically enforced, and this kind of irreplaceable trust between broker and trader will bring success and prosperity to the industry on a whole new, revolutionizing level,”--> the CEO elaborated.

One Final Note - Get a LIFE Tammy and SpotOption! You guys can create fake headlines and lie to people around the world to steal their money with fake binary option brokers/websites. But you never can create an actual blockchain product that benefits traders and the trading community as a whole, you are rats that belong in the sewer and when they ban you outright in your own country of Israel I hope you sink back into those 3rd world sewers where you belong once and for all!

From Game of Thrones mixed with Yiddish "Mekler Morghulis..." Translation = ALL BROKERS MUST DIE!
How many wrong things can you say in one post! Yes, I am Tammy Levy. I am not "head of operations" as you claimed, I am the Marketing Manager. Your post is a reflection of how unintelligent you are, and how uninformed. SpotOption is in no way under indictment anywhere for fraud, so stop spreading malicious rumors. SpotOption does not have any connection to traders, they provide operators with the technology. SpotOption is the platform provider, so get your facts straight! Nothing was plagiarized, I don't even know who blue sky binary is, and I definitely have not attended their webinar. You should be ashamed of yourself for all your absurd comments. SpotOption is working with top developers to integrate our platform with blockchain technology, we have an internal team of blockchain experts, and inform yourself, Mr. mechanic, that the broker does still exist with the new model we are constructing. The broker, will be the owner of the trading website, that will drive traffic and allow traders to trade on AN EXCHANGE (through our integration with Nasdaq matching engines). Payments (deposits and withdrawals) will be through blockchain smart contracts - money control is with the traders. This is all under far stages of development, and instead of appreciating the steps SpotOption is taking to improve the industry, you are spreading false rumors and hatred, SpotOption's relation to BBinary is that they licensed our software (trading platform) - to clarify another of your lies. What is the word you used, "tard"... yes, your intelligence is far below the stereotype of blonde. Pathetic.

Beware that Spotoption who is under indictment in their own country of Israel for world wide fraud using their platform to steal funds from binary options traders has moved into copying and pretending to be cryptocurrency and a trading exchange based on blockchain technology! Problem is these unintelligent scammers like the head of their operations "Tammy Levy" of SpotOptions has ZERO knowledge of how and what "Smart Contracts" are and how they operate. They plagiarized information from Spectre.ai who has real financial tech engineers creating these products for future use out of sheer desperation. With a burn rate of around 1million a month in their binary/scam operations which are under attack in Israel and around the world for financial fraud. The BlockChain Technology which they Allude to in their press release was copied from a webinar they attended a few weeks ago from the creators of blue sky binary. These "Smart Options" or contracts were designed to liberate people from the scams and totally eliminate brokers by allowing traders to directly trade with each other on a blockchain based exchange. SpotOption does not even get by their own statement that brokers would --> NO LONGER EXIST <--- Understand Tammy, which I can repeat it to you if you are blonde btw?! ALL BROKERS DIE! Yup no more scam brokers Tammy! So no $ for you and your gang at Banc De Binary committing fraud world wide. Binary Options and other trading instruments would have a "FAIR BATTLE GROUND" where traders would trade directly with each other and the exchange would take a nominal fee of 2% or less per transaction and let winners/losers settle out vs each other. Here is an excerpt from SpotOptions blatant copy of Spectre.ai and pure stupidity of them talking about the brokers that the technology was designed to replace in the first place! Inappropriate language removed.

http://www.financemagnates.com/fint...unces-blockchain-based-trading-via-spotchain/

Quote from statement - “SpotChain guarantees that the obligations of online operators will be automatically enforced, and this kind of irreplaceable trust between broker and trader will bring success and prosperity to the industry on a whole new, revolutionizing level,”--> the CEO elaborated.

One Final Note - Get a LIFE Tammy and SpotOption! You guys can create fake headlines and lie to people around the world to steal their money with fake binary option brokers/websites. But you never can create an actual blockchain product that benefits traders and the trading community as a whole, you are rats that belong in the sewer and when they ban you outright in your own country of Israel I hope you sink back into those 3rd world sewers where you belong once and for all!

Justice is coming for those scammed by Spot Option! FBI just arrested the CEO of an Israeli binary options company!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/fbi-a...ns-ceo-as-she-disembarks-el-al-flight-at-jfk/

I am sure Fred's family will care about your upset at my posts. NOT! I am from a half Jewish family don't play that game with me, spotoption always had the control to stop their brokers from the fraud that was committed, yes you are right you are just the marketing manager and I am sure nobody in your company will take any responsibility for all the years of fraud being committed and the victims it was committed against across the globe. Are you so blinded by the money that you can't see how wrong all of what your company and others colluded to do? You think there is no justification for this? Israel once a beacon of light, now because of the action of those who valued money more than people, becomes the beacon of darkness for many. The scale of which this was perpetrated with is too great and now you actions will next have consequences with the victims and countries seeking retribution for what you have done. It will be slow in coming and it will come from everywhere, as this has been done to so very many across the globe. You should have had the foresight to see that your actions would have consequences and maybe Fred would still be alive today. People are always more important than money, too bad you and your company are too blind to see that.

Example of the harm caused is everywhere and it will be a black tide to come. Another unfortunate story below

http://www.straitstimes.com/business/investors-lose-over-24m-to-binary-option-scams

Justice for FRED!

Last edited:
Online Brokers with German names try to stop my book "Terroristen der Finanzmärkte" "Terrorists of the Financialmarkets" wich is on the market for two weeks and in which I explain exactly how the system works, why they use Swiss/ German/ French/ English Names when they are registrated in Cypres etc. Like before they threaten me with lawyers and court cases. Untill now nothing happened. I hope that this time they will go to court in Germany so that all the victims from Europe who contacted me can tell their story. It would be a first case.
Where can I get this book?

They don’t just sell service, they run the brokerages, if any of their Straw Directors talk, they and their family’s are Death threatened !

….. that’s the behind of Israel’s glorious Hi tech industry
They don't sell services, and we don't run brokerages! We provide technology for trading. Good brokers license our software, and bad brokers have licensed our software. We stop providing software to any broker that we suspect of fraud. We want sustainability of the industry, that's why we are developing and innovating products that will ensure proper conduct of brokerages.

How many wrong things can you say in one post! Yes, I am Tammy Levy. I am not "head of operations" as you claimed, I am the Marketing Manager. Your post is a reflection of how unintelligent you are, and how uninformed. SpotOption is in no way under indictment anywhere for fraud, so stop spreading malicious rumors. SpotOption does not have any connection to traders, they provide operators with the technology. SpotOption is the platform provider, so get your facts straight! Nothing was plagiarized, I don't even know who blue sky binary is, and I definitely have not attended their webinar. You should be ashamed of yourself for all your absurd comments. SpotOption is working with top developers to integrate our platform with blockchain technology, we have an internal team of blockchain experts, and inform yourself, Mr. mechanic, that the broker does still exist with the new model we are constructing. The broker, will be the owner of the trading website, that will drive traffic and allow traders to trade on AN EXCHANGE (through our integration with Nasdaq matching engines). Payments (deposits and withdrawals) will be through blockchain smart contracts - money control is with the traders. This is all under far stages of development, and instead of appreciating the steps SpotOption is taking to improve the industry, you are spreading false rumors and hatred, SpotOption's relation to BBinary is that they licensed our software (trading platform) - to clarify another of your lies. What is the word you used, "tard"... yes, your intelligence is far below the stereotype of blonde. Pathetic.

Does the above sound like the post coming from a professional company? Im sick of what they have done to binary and so I will post about my story having been an employee for over 3 years INSIDE spot option and eventually I left because of how immoral they had become. Here are the facts Tammy and I strongly advise you to get legal help because you will need it after I personally contact the FBI if the FPA doesn't, to let them know about just what is going on in your wretched company.

>Spot Option cycles through CEOs like musical chairs. I worked for both Nirs one was my direct boss reporting to the head of marketing who has now left to start some office. Both left, one was fired. Neither are licensed investment professionals. The original founder no one knows if it is PINI PETER who has been indicted for fraud (just google it) or OREN SHABAT who was indicted for fraud and also his company bank de binary was kicked out of USA for fraud.

>Spot Option earns 2,000-4,000 basic retainer every month for giving their platform to brands like LBinary, Bank de Binary and other fraud companies that were shut down. BUT Spot Option also earns 10 to 20% of PROFITS from those brands. Those profits are on trader losses as that is how binary works. So to say that you are a technology provider is a lie and I INVITE FPA and FBI to ask you to open your contracts and paperwork with all these brands :). Stop lying to everyone here. As an account manager catering to 10 brands during 2013 period I know exactly what went on.

>Do you think we are stupid? Your own wikipedia profile talks about what type of origins Spot Option has. Here I WILL QUOTE YOU "They also report that the founder and primary shareholder is Pinchas Peterktzishvilly, also known as Pini Peter, who was convicted on money laundering charges in 2005.[7] According to an advertisement for Banc De Binary, its CEO Oren Shabat Laurent was a founder of SpotOption.[8] Oren himself was embroiled in significant controversy surrounding hiring experts to obfuscate the truth about Banc de Binary and SpotOption's affiliate funnel online[9]; which effectively sees the latter create a range of affiliate funnel online products such as auto-traders, which in turn lure new depositors into placing funds at Spot Option's tied agents and brands."

You claim to own 70% of the binary market but claim to be associated with no fraud in the market? Did you ever go to high school and do basic maths? Every brand of yours has been fined and associated with fraud.

I am disgusted that I ever worked for you...shanda fur di goyim...

They don't sell services, and we don't run brokerages! We provide technology for trading. Good brokers license our software, and bad brokers have licensed our software. We stop providing software to any broker that we suspect of fraud. We want sustainability of the industry, that's why we are developing and innovating products that will ensure proper conduct of brokerages.

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/4955/spot-option-scam-the-evidence-is-now-everywhere

Hmm Oren former CEO of BDB also alleged founder of Spot but yeah "we don't run brokerages". Tammy, I didn't know Israel was a 3rd world nation but I didn't know that they teach you basic logic in ramat gan schools? On your own website you admitted being a broker https://www.spotoption.com/spotoption-ltd-completes-first-exit-with-traderxp

You give Israel a bad name.

Back