• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Spotoption Blockchain Scam Coming!

I am having an issue with a company
hum…at the present, most likely SpotOption main challenge will be to convince FBI of good faith :oops:

I wish Tammy, Oren Laurent, Omer Hen and all others happy journey to USA. Perhaps you can meet Lee.

Sooner or later Israel will co-operate with FBI and wont be able to cover these monsterous crooks anymore no matter how much money is involved.

One very interesting thing here will be when the corruption in Israel and Cyprus will be exposed.

It will not only be the FBI but other countries too, it will be a "BLACK TIDE" sweeping over Israel as this all comes out. Right now as the FBI collects information they are in a state of absolute stupid going "NO WAY!" the shock of the horror of what these "Financial Terrorists" have done and how they were able to operate for so long un-scrutinized. I only wonder if they follow the next route to the large affiliates the brokers hired to make scam robots/promotions of their products. One of the BIGGEST criminals is Michael Freeman who supported many of these spotoption based brokers and scam systems that were used to steal people's money with ones like Virtnext, Copy Buffett and even his own fake "AutoTrader" or "Neo 2" that he concealed the real results and losses of his users that made him very RICH! Maybe the FBI will be looking into these affiliate networks next after the brokers to see how they worked together in order to DEFRAUD THE WORLD... Even the ties to fiverr in Israel that hired people to create fake reviews for the brokers and affiliates of the brokers so this giant ___ fest of criminal behavior could run rampant as it did. There is many layers to this onion the FBI needs to peel. Funny how this Michael Freeman makes a video talking about how they got the CEO of binarybook/big options when he was one of their past promoters. People like him are Weasels and will roll over on each other one after the other showing just how deep and ugly this is. Don't doubt at all once the FBI researches how many scams you were involved in with these brokers and the death threats you made on many, even your own members that you won't be one of those behind bars Mikey. Also he is located in Tel Aviv and has many years of working with spotoption :eek: Talk about if the FBI ever connects your gmail account of ---> tradingbinaryonline@gmail.com <--- Search Here as this guy will have so many connections to spotoption and fraudulent brokers/affiliates that he is an absolute gold mine of information, along with his many death threats btw FBI...

Last edited:
From that article:

It’s really mind-blowing to think that fraudulent, unregulated Forex and Binary Options brokers are in some cases created by public figures associated with the Israeli government. Could this be the reason why Israel let the shady side of the industry remain in operation for years?

From that article:

It’s really mind-blowing to think that fraudulent, unregulated Forex and Binary Options brokers are in some cases created by public figures associated with the Israeli government. Could this be the reason why Israel let the shady side of the industry remain in operation for years?
Of course it is the reason. What else? This business could never even start in EU but unfortunately 3rd world country called Cyprus is a member of EU.

It is sad to see that Israel (I have little jewish blood too ) is in 2017 so corrupted even on the highest levels but times they are changing.

FBI will do their job together with Europol and ISA and this could well become the scandal of all times.

Finnish Ombudsman don't want to believe this.

This amazing Finnish metal song and video are like made for binary bosses and other fraudsters involved now that their glory days start to be over. Singer Noora would be a perfect judge. Imagine Oren Laurent and others in her court room.

King For A Day

Back