SpotOption's Offices in Israel Raided by the FBI

Israel has taken harsh actions against the spot options trading. I think there is not any chance of negotiation between the spot options trader and the Israeli authorities. Stay safe guys as your money is important for yourself and nobody other cares!

I think that business with options is generally going down. Binary options are banned by regulation in the UK and EU and Canada had limited trading options shorter than 30 days. And let’s be honest, it really is very risky business

How much of that **** really was going on everywhere clearly just for any matter here. Please do tell me how it could be the owner of firms as well except the firm which is in case of that matter. Looks like each person owns like a few brokers out there.

Well, BOs are indeed extremely risky business. It should be well known to everyone, but still, there are people who prefer trading this way.I dont see any issue with BO brokers as long as their business is transparent and there are clear warnings to all traders that they are entering into huge risk

Back