Spotting a pullback

I personally do not use any EA to spot pullback and not sure if they even exist, you can certainly find EA's who trade using pull backs and that can surely help you out.
I use volume indicators to confirm pullbacks.
You can check out this video, for trading pullbacks
I hope it helps.

Thank you for the information, I will watch this video and look for the best suited indicator for me.

Hell Traders, I wanted to shared my strategy to spot pullbacks effectively. Would love to here if you follow the same strategy or any other?
View attachment 66324
Major support/resistance usually make the price pullback. The best way to find that out once its taking place in the chart. Usually, the momentum would be slower then the last move. Fibonacci levels are obeyed as well at the time of pullback.

Major support/resistance usually make the price pullback. The best way to find that out once its taking place in the chart. Usually, the momentum would be slower then the last move. Fibonacci levels are obeyed as well at the time of pullback.

For sure as that's where traders place pending orders or and limits

Lots of youtube videos available on this topic mainly SMC trading concepts it's the bread and butter of Imbalance its repricing filling buy and Sell orders

Back