Spotting a pullback

ele020

Sergeant
Hell Traders, I wanted to shared my strategy to spot pullbacks effectively. Would love to here if you follow the same strategy or any other?
How to spot pullback.png

Hello Traders, I wanted to share my strategy to spot pullbacks effectively. Would love to hear from you if you use the the same strategy or anything else?

P.S. FPA doesn't allow to edit your typing errors... :p

Editing errors is permitted for a very short period after posting. I had to restrict edits because...

1. Scammers blackmailed customers into editing facts out of complaints.
2. Scammers tried to hide evidence of posts they made before their scams were revealed.
3. Long ago, several FPA accounts were hacked and many posts about a major scam broker were edited to remove facts.

Editing errors is permitted for a very short period after posting. I had to restrict edits because...

1. Scammers blackmailed customers into editing facts out of complaints.
2. Scammers tried to hide evidence of posts they made before their scams were revealed.
3. Long ago, several FPA accounts were hacked and many posts about a major scam broker were edited to remove facts.
Yes, i did checkout all these reasons while I was trying to edit my post. I understand these reason well and they maintain credibility. Thank you. :)

Your strategy to spot the puback is really good but I wanted to know if there are any EAs or indicators to spot the pullback easily that you use??

Your strategy to spot the puback is really good but I wanted to know if there are any EAs or indicators to spot the pullback easily that you use??
I personally do not use any EA to spot pullback and not sure if they even exist, you can certainly find EA's who trade using pull backs and that can surely help you out.
I use volume indicators to confirm pullbacks.
You can check out this video, for trading pullbacks
I hope it helps.

I use fibonacci levels to identify levels where pullback may be completed. I enter in the direction of the trend where I expect pullback to end using tight stop loss.

Back