spring-information.com obviously a scam

CredulousGuy

Recruit
In July I got in Contact with a chinese girl on Tinder , the convesation went pretty well on WhatsApp and soon she suggested to download mt5 to my mobile and started some trades in the demo account which went pretty well. Soon she made contact with her broker, ( his name is Allen ) to open a live account. Account was in Andiro and after about 3 weeks of more or less successful trades in Gold vs USD my funds was transferred to a Springinformation Account
I was asked to invest more to lower the risk, and stupidly i did. After gathering some profits with the given suggestions of my girl I asked for a withdrawal of the profits and the broker found many excuses for a delay e.g wanted to find out if my bank accepting remitance in Dollars.
Next trade leads to a total loss of all my funds as the chart skyrocked surprisingly. My girl took the blame and promised to earn back the lost funds, even by adding $10.000 if I would add as well. And so I did ....

A little shortcut now: This happens twice, more or less in the same way.

At the beginning of December I was already very suspicious and asked for a $15.000 withdrawal. Now I was asked to remit a 15% tax to release my request, as the funds can not be used to cover taxes. With a heavy heart I have followed this, even knowing this money is gone as well.

What a surprise, the next trade leads to a total loss again, as to proof all my concerns.

I found out several weeks ago that the chart Gold vs USD shows significant deviations compared to the market especially in the timerange 2:30pm to 4:30pm local time Germany. That's the timespan when my girl advised me for trading transactions. When telling my concerns to the broker the only reply was "it`s normal, each platform behaves a little different". All followes international standards.

I call myself an idiot, all together I burned around $60.000 in half a year. What a shame.

I try to attach a chart comparison which shows a significant deviation, also my trading history export from mt5

Attachments

• TotalLoss_1812_Live_2.png
    TotalLoss_1812_Live_2.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 28
  • TotalLoss_1812_Market.png
    TotalLoss_1812_Market.png
    144 KB · Views: 27
  • Allen_ConversationWhattsApp.png
    Allen_ConversationWhattsApp.png
    416.7 KB · Views: 28
  • ReportHistory20201219.zip
    290.6 KB · Views: 10
In July I got in Contact with a chinese girl on Tinder , the convesation went pretty well on WhatsApp and soon she suggested to download mt5 to my mobile and started some trades in the demo account which went pretty well. Soon she made contact with her broker, ( his name is Allen ) to open a live account. Account was in Andiro and after about 3 weeks of more or less successful trades in Gold vs USD my funds was transferred to a Springinformation Account
I was asked to invest more to lower the risk, and stupidly i did. After gathering some profits with the given suggestions of my girl I asked for a withdrawal of the profits and the broker found many excuses for a delay e.g wanted to find out if my bank accepting remitance in Dollars.
Next trade leads to a total loss of all my funds as the chart skyrocked surprisingly. My girl took the blame and promised to earn back the lost funds, even by adding $10.000 if I would add as well. And so I did ....

At the beginning of December I was already very suspicious and asked for a $15.000 withdrawal. Now I was asked to remit a 15% tax to release my request, as the funds can not be used to cover taxes. With a heavy heart I have followed this, even knowing this money is gone as well.

What a surprise, the next trade leads to a total loss again, as to proof all my concerns.

I found out several weeks ago that the chart Gold vs USD shows significant deviations compared to the market especially in the timerange 2:30pm to 4:30pm local time Germany. That's the timespan when my girl advised me for trading transactions. When telling my concerns to the broker the only reply was "it`s normal, each platform behaves a little different". All followes international standards.

I call myself an idiot, all together I burned around $60.000 in half a year. What a shame.

I try to attach a chart comparison which shows a significant deviation, also my trading history export from mt5
Its clearly honey scam dude, why you invested so much?

Last edited:
Good question...

I went totally blindded into this scam. Realized the manipulation too late to escape.
And unfortunately I found your website too late as well.

I deposited first time in August 2020
Always been asked to do by a remittance
I got 4 different accounts , shown in the attachments. In order they appeared.

$3.500 in August to the United Overseas Bank Singapore ( this was sent back to me for any reason )
$3.500 in August re- remitted to Bank of China hongkong
$5.000 in August to DBS Bank Singapore
$10.000 in August to DBS Bank Singapore
$20.000 in September to DBS Bank Singapore
$10.000 in September to DBS Bank Singapore
$10.000 in September to United Overseas Bank Singapore
$1.500 in December as Tax release withdrawal to United Overseas Bank Singapore

Attachments

• Acc_1_FXOptionCapitalService.png
    Acc_1_FXOptionCapitalService.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Acc_2_WongPoSum.png
    Acc_2_WongPoSum.png
    65 KB · Views: 20
  • Acc_3_JLTT Trading PTE.png
    Acc_3_JLTT Trading PTE.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Acc_4_TankieTrading.png
    Acc_4_TankieTrading.png
    35 KB · Views: 20
I deposited first time in August 2020
Always been asked to do by a remittance
I got 4 different accounts , shown in the attachments. In order they appeared.

$3.500 in August to the United Overseas Bank Singapore ( this was sent back to me for any reason )
$3.500 in August re- remitted to Bank of China hongkong
$5.000 in August to DBS Bank Singapore
$10.000 in August to DBS Bank Singapore
$20.000 in September to DBS Bank Singapore
$10.000 in September to DBS Bank Singapore
$10.000 in September to United Overseas Bank Singapore
$1.500 in December as Tax release withdrawal to United Overseas Bank Singapore
The website is not running, right?
You had words with your banks regarding the issue?

Additional information.

In October I got in contact with a Chinese girl on Tinder. After a couple of months of chatting, she offered me to play with forex.

So I transferred 1000$ - After a huge profit I lost 10,000$ so I transferred 1500$ to win it back. And hexinfx.com offered me a bonus of 5000$ if deposit 5000$ + that girl that involved me offered me an additional 5000$. So I transferred 5000$

The result is here:

My account is frozen because that girl filed a complaint.

the all story from a victim is a same .. meet girl from tinder and then invest and then scammed ..

Thanks for the details about this fake broker and sorry for your loss. What country are you located in?

Back