spring-information.com obviously a scam

In July I got in Contact with a chinese girl on Tinder , the convesation went pretty well on WhatsApp and soon she suggested to download mt5 to my mobile and started some trades in the demo account which went pretty well. Soon she made contact with her broker, ( his name is Allen ) to open a live account. Account was in Andiro and after about 3 weeks of more or less successful trades in Gold vs USD my funds was transferred to a Springinformation Account
I was asked to invest more to lower the risk, and stupidly i did. After gathering some profits with the given suggestions of my girl I asked for a withdrawal of the profits and the broker found many excuses for a delay e.g wanted to find out if my bank accepting remitance in Dollars.
Next trade leads to a total loss of all my funds as the chart skyrocked surprisingly. My girl took the blame and promised to earn back the lost funds, even by adding $10.000 if I would add as well. And so I did ....

A little shortcut now: This happens twice, more or less in the same way.

At the beginning of December I was already very suspicious and asked for a $15.000 withdrawal. Now I was asked to remit a 15% tax to release my request, as the funds can not be used to cover taxes. With a heavy heart I have followed this, even knowing this money is gone as well.

What a surprise, the next trade leads to a total loss again, as to proof all my concerns.

I found out several weeks ago that the chart Gold vs USD shows significant deviations compared to the market especially in the timerange 2:30pm to 4:30pm local time Germany. That's the timespan when my girl advised me for trading transactions. When telling my concerns to the broker the only reply was "it`s normal, each platform behaves a little different". All followes international standards.

I call myself an idiot, all together I burned around $60.000 in half a year. What a shame.

I try to attach a chart comparison which shows a significant deviation, also my trading history export from mt5
I also had a scammer on Tinder pretending making great returns with Gold using a chinese broker.
But this scam was too stupid, because a simple comparison of their Gold chart with a real Gold chart showed unusual spikes on that chinese broker's chart ! Totally artificial occurencies !
I stopped the comunication......

Warum hast du gleich so viel Geld hineingesteckt ???

I also had a scammer on Tinder pretending making great returns with Gold using a chinese broker.
But this scam was too stupid, because a simple comparison of their Gold chart with a real Gold chart showed unusual spikes on that chinese broker's chart ! Totally artificial occurencies !
I stopped the comunication......

Warum hast du gleich so viel Geld hineingesteckt ???
I found out the significant misbehaviour of the charts too late...

I was totally blinded and wanted to earn my lost money back. A panic reaction for sure.

Lesson learned !

Back