spring-information.com SCAM Broker

bongofo

Recruit
Sadly I got involved with and was stupidly scammed by a group going by the name Spring-Information using a lure account on Tinder using the number +85 55394978. They must be fairly new as I did some research before hand to see if there were any alerts out on them and did not manage to find anything. They have a very craftily created website at spring-information.com/ which I realize now has many red flags that I should have noticed. They claim to be regulated by Euro Finance Investigation & Security Organization ( EFISO ) at a website EFISO.EU/ who is also not contactable in the end. They seem to be running a complete fake server on the MT5 platform with manipulated charts and data as I found anomalies between their charts and other known reputable brokers that I have now joined up with which triggered me to ask for a withdrawal.
I deposited some money ( USDT )to test them out and made some profits. The whole process was very smooth but the issues started in the withdrawal process which they declared paused because of a fantastic Christmas deposit bonus scheme. I have now been blocked by all whatsup numbers and communication is no longer possible. The website they use has only been registered since Jun 2020 .

I hope this at least can prevent another person fall pray that at least did a search on these scammers.

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    4.1 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
I deposited some money ( USDT )to test them out and made some profits. The whole process was very smooth but the issues started in the withdrawal process which they declared paused because of a fantastic Christmas deposit bonus scheme. I have now been blocked by all whatsup numbers and communication is no longer possible. The website they use has only been registered since Jun 2020 .

1) How much total have you deposited (and dates)?

2) How did you make the deposit?

3) Can you post deposit instructions here?

4) you can attach a complete trade history by following this video tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Sadly I got involved with and was stupidly scammed by a group going by the name Spring-Information using a lure account on Tinder using the number +85 55394978. They must be fairly new as I did some research before hand to see if there were any alerts out on them and did not manage to find anything. They have a very craftily created website at spring-information.com/ which I realize now has many red flags that I should have noticed. They claim to be regulated by Euro Finance Investigation & Security Organization ( EFISO ) at a website EFISO.EU/ who is also not contactable in the end. They seem to be running a complete fake server on the MT5 platform with manipulated charts and data as I found anomalies between their charts and other known reputable brokers that I have now joined up with which triggered me to ask for a withdrawal.

I hope this at least can prevent another person fall pray that at least did a search on these scammers.
http://spring-information.com/ not working at all.

I got involved with the same group recently they tried to get me to deposit funds to springinformation(MT5 platform). When i refused they began to be abusive Tinder account +85365340445 goes by the name cassiee. Beware of Catfishing scams.

I got into a similar situation, but the girl who deceived me gave me her password and account number of the spring information account, and I have her password and account number in mt5 saved on my phone.

I got into a similar situation, but the girl who deceived me gave me her password and account number of the spring information account, and I have her password and account number in mt5 saved on my phone.

If you haven't transferred anything, just delete the app and leave. These people are not worth it. Even if you have passwords it doesn't mean anything because they are the one who are manipulating the chart to scam people.

If you haven't transferred anything, just delete the app and leave. These people are not worth it. Even if you have passwords it doesn't mean anything because they are the one who are manipulating the chart to scam people.
Yes, but they have money in their account.

Attachments

• 348F2958-559B-4817-AC1F-2C1D86738F2B.png
    348F2958-559B-4817-AC1F-2C1D86738F2B.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 3
Back