SPRING INFORMATION LIMITED MT5 SCAM

If same thing happened to you. The best way is to report to the police and if you transferred money through the bank, let them know and see how they can assist you. There’s no use asking for which pictures these people were talking to because all and most of them were stolen from the Chinese social media where we have no access to. The phone numbers they used are fake and it’s really easy to get a spoof number.
Hope you didn’t lose a lot to these people, it sucks that everyday we see more people from all over the world falling from the same scam.
Good luck dude!
If my friend was very pretty from the beginning, in fact she flirted with me and wanted me to visit her in her country, she is supposedly from China but she lives in Singapore, she sends me photos and videos of her and her life making investments, everything is so Real that I was convinced, I lost 4500usd but thanks to that loss I decided to investigate in google and I found this page where it has happened to many, thanks to this I no longer kept putting more money, we have to make it public so that more people are not deceived . Thank you friend luck and blessings

I am in the same case. They asked me to pay taxes or my account will be frozen. Should I pay?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210410-091159_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210410-091159_WhatsApp.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210410_091251.jpg
    20210410_091251.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 12
If my friend was very pretty from the beginning, in fact she flirted with me and wanted me to visit her in her country, she is supposedly from China but she lives in Singapore, she sends me photos and videos of her and her life making investments, everything is so Real that I was convinced, I lost 4500usd but thanks to that loss I decided to investigate in google and I found this page where it has happened to many, thanks to this I no longer kept putting more money, we have to make it public so that more people are not deceived . Thank you friend luck and blessings
See the thread below for more details.

Back