SPRING INFORMATION LIMITED MT5 SCAM

Have you tried applying for withdrawal?
I have entered the user panel of the web that the user above has told me, I have entered my account, and my money appears there, there is an option for withdrawals that you have to configure with IBAN of your bank account and then another option that allows you to choose your metatrader5 account and request the request to send the money to you. (I am registered and it says "To be processed") and the page says that it takes 1 to 3 business days to send the money, but the only time I could withdraw it, it was 200usdt and I sent it to "Binance" through a customer service whatsapp number (which has me blocked now) and there I could change the USDT for Euros in the "sell" option. that's why I find it strange that I can request the money directly to my bank account.

i met a gal from TiKTok so she told me to give her a WhatsApp so that we can begin trade MT5 i have not yet made deposits but can i.

i met a gal from TiKTok so she told me to give her a WhatsApp so that we can begin trade MT5 i have not yet made deposits but can i.

Why are you guys in such a hurry to deposit your money with complete strangers? If you can explain this to me [honest reason(s)], then I will help you.

In December I got in Contact with a chinese girl on Tinder, the conversation went pretty well on WhatsApp and soon she sent me photos of some money that she succesfully earn in her recent transaction. It was $20.000. Then she sent me photos of some jewelry made of diamonds and started to ask me how much i can earn monthly. Then she suggested to download mt5 to my mobile and started some trades in the demo account which went pretty well. Her story was that she has an uncle that tells her when is the moment to make transactions. Soon she made contact with her broker, to open a live account. After about 5 weeks of more or less successful trades in Gold vs USD my funds was transferred to a Springinformation Account
I was asked to invest all my money and keep the minimum in my bank account for my daily neccessities. After gathering some profits with the given suggestions of this Girl she gave me $20000 so i can gain more money on every single transaction. She was really nervous and told me that i was her only European friend, taht she was taking a big leap of faith with me and beg me to not scam her with that money that she lend me.
Next day she was starting to act distant with me and after a few hours i couldn't deliver to her more messages in whatsapp.
I decided to let it be, she was probably in bussiness meets so she need time and space.
After 1 week and a half, still can't deliver her any messages so i started to panic and tried to contact the custommer service via whatssap and then i realized... the custommer couldn't receive my messages aswell.

Mi situación actual es la siguiente: tengo todo el dinero en mi cuenta mt5 (tanto $ 20000 de este estafador chino como del mío)

Y no sé cómo puedo retirar este dinero sin pasar por el número de whatsapp que me dio (se llamaba Ellie, me ha mandado mensajes de voz hablando en inglés y hasta fotos, soy argentino residente en Barcelona España) He empezado a investigar al corredor llamado "SPRING INFORMATION LIMITED" y he venido a este foro y he visto otros temas relacionados con mi historia, la única diferencia es que, los demás han hecho una última transacción y han perdido dinero, en cambio. Yo, tengo el dinero en mi cuenta Mt5 (Spring Information lmtd), ¿cómo puedo sacar el dinero y enviarlo a Binance? o que tengo que hacer ahora? quejas? hablar con mi banco?
Amigo tienes whats? Estoy viviendo una historia idéntica, solo que la chica con la que hablo no se parece a la de las fotos pero es el mismo modus operandi, entonces así platicamos mejor del caso, y a mi supuestamente me enseñó cómo pasar el dinero de MT5-Spring a Binance, entonces te puedo ayudar

¿Por qué tienen tanta prisa por depositar su dinero con completos desconocidos? Si me puede explicar esto [motivo (s) honesto (s)], entonces lo ayudaré.
Tienes el whats de la chica de TikTok? Yo estoy exactamente igual y también me contacto por ese medio una chica y es súper cariñosa atenta y me pide invertir en MT5

Conocí a una chica de TiKTok, así que me dijo que le diera un WhatsApp para que podamos comenzar a operar con MT5. Aún no he hecho depósitos, pero puedo.
Amigo como se llama la chica? O tienes su numero? También me contactaron por ahí y estoy en esa misma situación

Tienes el whats de la chica de TikTok? Yo estoy exactamente igual y también me contacto por ese medio una chica y es súper cariñosa atenta y me pide invertir en MT5

Amigo como se llama la chica? O tienes su numero? También me contactaron por ahí y estoy en esa misma situación

If same thing happened to you. The best way is to report to the police and if you transferred money through the bank, let them know and see how they can assist you. There’s no use asking for which pictures these people were talking to because all and most of them were stolen from the Chinese social media where we have no access to. The phone numbers they used are fake and it’s really easy to get a spoof number.
Hope you didn’t lose a lot to these people, it sucks that everyday we see more people from all over the world falling from the same scam.
Good luck dude!

Back