• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Squared Financial Services Limited

I am having an issue with a company
You do have a point, it's very disappointing that squared rep decided to quit this conversation a long time ago without explaining this.
What did happen with the complaint to the regulators?
Did you file a court case?

yes, a court case file is situated here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2013-077-abv-vs-www-squaredfinancial-com.html

Regulator didn't change his mind:
It is clear from the documents submitted in this matter that there is an allegation of fraudulent behaviour involved in this case. “I think these actions of Squared Financial Services Limited is unlawful and unreasonable, aimed at misappropriation of funds of its customers by artificially manipulating quotes”. Fraud is a criminal offence and this office is not in a position to investigate or to give the appropriate sanctions in relation to such cases.
Because the Bureau is neither established nor equipped to deal with cases involving fraudulent behaviour, and because a Complainant has available to him an alternative means of redress, the Ombudsman does not as a matter of practice investigate such complaints.
I should point out that under the applicable legislation, the Ombudsman has a wide discretion to determine the basis on which to refuse to, or discontinue to investigate a complaint and may exercise this discretion at any time. Even if there is only a reasonable indication that fraud may be involved, without any specific references or allegations made, the Ombudsman may, within that discretion, refuse to investigate.
I appreciate that this decision may be disappointing to you but the decision was arrived at following a full and thorough review of your case. Regrettably, the Financial Services Ombudsman is not in a position to assist you any further in the matter.
While I cannot address your complaint, I would suggest that you contact the Gardai, who may be of some assistance. You could also contact the Irish Stock Exchange and I enclose herewith printout from the Irish Stock Exchange in relation to their Regulation.
Yours sincerely,

Back