• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Squared Financial Services Limited

I am having an issue with a company
I'm still not sure I get this. They waited to restore losses caused by an incorrect price spike until after you closed a profitable trade at 15:05? Why would you need to close a profitable trade?

No, as for me, they took a some decision at 07:42 GMT June 25, while the rate was 128,2129.
We don't know what they desided. But we know time and rate.
If they had restored all positions at the same time - at 07:42 GMT June 25, while the rate was 128,2129, - I would be able to earn more than 8000 EUR to the moment at 15:05 June 26, i.e. to the moment when they are partially refunded my money without this profit, i.e. this profit in amount of 8000 EUR remained in their pockets.
Otherwise, they did not need to wait that long time between the decision and implementation of decision.

Did I understand your question correctly?

So you are saying that the dispute has nothing to do with the other trades and is only about the price given in restoring the trades that were taken out by the price spike error?

So you are saying that the dispute has nothing to do with the other trades and is only about the price given in restoring the trades that were taken out by the price spike error?

I'd like to be excused but I can't understand your such long question.
Couldn't you split your complex/long question into several small questions?

I would like to break your trades into 2 sets.
1 set was closed during a spike with wrong prices. (Trade Set A)
1 set was not. (Trade Set B)

Squared say they compensated you for the problem with Trade Set A.

You say you are still owed money.

Do you think you are owed money because:

a. The compensation was not enough. If so, please explain how you calculate the difference.
b. There was some issue with Trade Set B. If so, please explain how the problem with Trade Set A affected the other trades in Trade Set B.
c. Some other reason. If so, please clarify.

I would like to break your trades into 2 sets.
1 set was closed during a spike with wrong prices. (Trade Set A)
1 set was not. (Trade Set B)

Squared say they compensated you for the problem with Trade Set A.

You say you are still owed money.

Do you think you are owed money because:

a. The compensation was not enough. If so, please explain how you calculate the difference.
b. There was some issue with Trade Set B. If so, please explain how the problem with Trade Set A affected the other trades in Trade Set B.
c. Some other reason. If so, please clarify.

I'll try to explain.

a. As far as I remember, my net equity before spread widening was about +/- 25K. I don't understand their calculation, but I see that even in this they are cheating.

As mentioned in their email
After your regular trading on the 24th, last trade 18:33 (Long EURJPY 90k at 128.297) your net position which was rolled from value 26th to 27th was Long EURJPY23,000.

You can see the same in their calculation in file named "transactions 23000" in the red rectangle.
But they are wrong or cheating.

Look at the pictire in the file "list of orders", as you can see, in the green rectangle there are all orders before spread widening.
You can count buy and sell orders (without stop orders, of course) and you will see that I had 8,17 lots of sell orders and 9,3 lots of buy orders.
9,3 - 8,17 = 1,13 lots, i.e. Long EURJPY113,000, but not Long EURJPY23,000.
i.e. they have lost at least 0,9 lots.

Therefore, all their calculations are arbitrary and unreasonable.

b. I had some trading strategy which can give me +8000 EUR while the market was down to the level 126,800 (and lower) and about +8000 EUR while the market was up to the level 130,300 (and higher) as you can see in my postings above.
The proofs in the files which were attached in the postings above. I can re-describe these losses if necessary.
My balance between spread widening and partial refund was only 6800 USD and I could not to open trades without understanding “what's going on? no email, no phone calls etc.”

In addition, to obtain the necessary trading results was needed take into account the position of each closed order and its impact on trading. Th orders have been closed, it is unknown whether they are open or not, therefore it was impossible to continue trading.

I am most confused by the fact that they are partially returned the money to the account after my sell orders had to be closed at the level of 126,800.
I did not get this my expected income, but someone has got it. Who did get it?
Squared Financial as I believe.

Will I be able to answer your questions completely and understandably?

Attachments

• transactions 23000 FPA.jpg
    transactions 23000 FPA.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 10
  • list of orders FPA.png
    list of orders FPA.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 15
It was a long and sordid weekend. It could take some time for me to try to interpret this.

Eddiger, can you take a look at this one?

I believe that I have proved that they have concealed the money when calculating, which no one understands.

I have proved that there are an inexplicable errors in the calculation.

I have proved that they have appropriated revenues from my trades, as not taken out the transaction on the external provider.

They did not transfer my transaction on an external provider, and therefore could not or did not want to regain my position.

Would you please explain again your strategy if possible?
Something is not clear to me here.

as I wrote earlier, i.e. July 9 06:10pm, in the post #73 of this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-financial-services-limited-8.html#post127555, I had a strategy which was based on pivot point zones.

This zones were at level 126,800 and 130,300

Market price EURJPY was at 128.200 +/-. Everyone can verify this, see the attached file named “file_3”.
Making my strategy which was broken by Squared Financial Provide Next Generation Trading Software I saw and expected that the nearest pivot point zones (PPZ) were at 130.300 +/- (up-zone) and 126.800 +/- (down zone).

And I expected that the market price will unfold in one of these zones and will go to another zone. Moreover, the probability that the market price will go down was higher than the probability that market price will go up.

This is confirmed by the fact that my sell-stop-orders were closest to the market price than my buy-stop- orders (40 pips from market price to nearest sell-stop-order VS 60 pips from market-price to nearest buy-stop-orders). There was a possibility of breaking through of these zones, but not very large.

And I put stop-orders with the appropriate take-profits directly in this scenario. Targets of some orders were a little further than these zones. It is usually used with a trailing-stops which starting at PPZ.

Look at the file named “PPZ”. The price reached the bottom – 126.571 – June 25 (slightly lower than 126.800 – about 23 pips lower - it's important), turned and walked up to the level 130.637 (slightly higher than 130.300 – about 33 pips - it's important) – July 2.

Now let's look at what I was deprived of the actions and/or omissions of Squared Financial Provide Next Generation Trading Software.

Look at the file named “direct losses”.
In the red rectangles you can see 5 deleted buy-stop-orders with the target at 130.300 or slightly low, 1 buy-order #916 which was closed by stop-out and 2 buy-orders in red oval (1 market stop-outed #992 and 1 deleted #583).
In the right column everyone can see the sum of direct losses on each buy-order (without spread and commission of course). The losses are written in red digits.

In the blue rectangles you can see 2 stop-outed sell orders with the target at 126.800 and in the the blue oval you can see 2 stop-outed and 1 deleted sell orders.
In the right column everyone can see the sum of direct losses on each sell-order (without spread and commission of course). The losses are written in blue digits.

All calculations are made only to the level of PPZ, - 130.300 and 126.800. Not more, to avoid accusations of self-interest and without the influence of the trailing stop .

It's more than 15,000 EUR.

Everyone can check the dates of my posts.
And now everyone can check the future, which came after events in my post at the picture in the attached file named "eurjpy h1 history". It's market's levels from June 24 to September 9.

The market price has reached the bottom level 126,800 and after has reached the level 130,300.

Thus, I have proved, i.e. market has proved the accuracy and correctness of my calculations and my orders.

The market had to go down to the level 126,800 which was predicted by me and he did it.
Then the market had to go up to the level 130,300 which was predicted by me and he did it again.

This is confirmed by the size of my orders, direction of my orders and pre-established levels of take-profit of my orders.
Everyone can check it in the attached file named "direct losses".

And as I told earlier some orders usually used with a trailing-stops which starting after reaching of pivot point zones.

The most interesting thing is that the Squared has made a return of part of my funds AFTER moment when my first profit sell-orders has to be closed at the level 126,800.

I.e., I suppose, they have restored all my positions on they side of server (but they didn't restore my positions at my terminal), then they have saw that my orders are profitables and have decided to hide from me that in fact my positions were restored.
In this case they have to get an opportunity to put in their pocket my profit in amount of EUR8000, only from moving down.

And finally they have chheated when counting the net positions as I wrote earlier too https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-financial-services-limited-9.html#post131118

You can see the same in their calculation in file named "transactions 23000" in the red rectangle.
But they are wrong or cheating.

Look at the pictire in the file "list of orders", as you can see, in the green rectangle there are all orders before spread widening.
You can count buy and sell orders (without stop orders, of course) and you will see that I had 8,17 lots of sell orders and 9,3 lots of buy orders.
9,3 - 8,17 = 1,13 lots, i.e. Long EURJPY113,000, but not Long EURJPY23,000.
i.e. they have lost at least 0,9 lots.

Therefore, all their calculations are arbitrary and unreasonable.

That's all.

Did I understand your question correctly?
Did I answer your question fully and clearly?

Attachments

• eurjpyh1 history fpa.png
    eurjpyh1 history fpa.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • direct losses FPA.png
    direct losses FPA.png
    661.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ppz fpa.png
    ppz fpa.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • transactions 23000 FPA.jpg
    transactions 23000 FPA.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 0
  • list of orders FPA.png
    list of orders FPA.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 1
You do have a point, it's very disappointing that squared rep decided to quit this conversation a long time ago without explaining this.
What did happen with the complaint to the regulators?
Did you file a court case?

Back