1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRSTrendRider.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Mar 29, 2010.

  1. Administrator

    Administrator Just Administrator :-)

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Messages:
    6,143
    Likes Received:
    522
  2. magmar

    magmar Recruit

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have heard so many great things about sRs Trend Rider. However, I have not actually purchased it myself. Even though I have seen all, pretty much 5 star reviews on it, I guess that I am waiting on that one review that stands out. I would just like to see one reviewer post a detailed review of this system so that all that are interested in purchasing this product can make a better decision.

    Thank you all,
    Chris
     
  3. numbat1

    numbat1 Recruit

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I started using this system and it is very good, the only losing trades were down to me. However the Trade management EA started going wrong and giving take profits of 10 pips, then 3 pips instead of the 20. I wrote to the developer and received no answer. In desperation I purchased one from ebay and that worked for about 3 trades and the same thing happened. Has anyone had the a similar problem with the Trade management EA being unstable, other wise you can still use the alerts and manage the trade manually. However my wife loved it as it closes the trade at 80% and lets the rest 20% run in case you get a good trend. She is dyslexic and find it hard to manage the trade manually. My broker is Thinkforex and Alpari. Thanks a lot everyone.
     
  4. peterbee77

    peterbee77 Recruit

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Any follow-up on sRs?

    I note that sRs got many good reviews in 2010, although most of those were from people who had only used it for a short time. Any feedback from those users after several more months or years of usage? Does it still work, or did it lose its edge?
    cheers, Peter
     
  5. daldup

    daldup Recruit

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am researching sRs Trend Rider 2.0. The topics on this current forum is only referring to the older versions of Trend Rider. Does anyone have any information of the current version 2.0?
     
  6. TimAllen

    TimAllen Recruit

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes this is what I am looking for too. Some reviews on these indicators sold by Mr Vladimir
     

Share This Page