• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
I tried to get Standard Pips to talk to one trader who had a problem. The response was similar to a 1st grader caught cheating on a test - accuse everyone else of being bad.

I've stopped the test and banned the forums account. I recommend that everyone have a talk with your credit card companies or any payment processors involved.

Be careful. This person already changed his domain name once. He'll be registering a new one any day now. Don't trust any brand new site showing months of trading records.

People like this are another reason why the FPA just started requiring live accounts for new Signals tests. I've got one last demo one to announce, and then it's nothing but live accounts from now on.

Thank you FPA; right decision for sure.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-signals-services/12873-fxsignaltrade-com.html

This is almost definitely the next scam of Chase/Kevin. Take a look at the standard pips website then this one. They look almost the same. I posted in above thread with some other info as well.

Doing this because this guy is such a you know what, I don't want him to succeed in duping anybody else like he did with us. First knightsignalfx., then standard pips, now fxsignaltrade...enough is enough.

FXSignalTrade ... you are the same as STANDARDPIPS.

This is a FACT that was exposed on DonnaForex. The users FXSignalTrade and STANDARDPIPS used the SAME IP address.

They both users were banned from that forum.

You are a THIEF. I would like to know how to contact you. You have taken people's money, and soon or later you'll have to pay.

Thank you FPA; right decision for sure.

Doing this because this guy is such a you know what, I don't want him to succeed in duping anybody else like he did with us. First knightsignalfx., then standard pips, now fxsignaltrade...enough is enough.

You're just right Boko. He cant get away with it. ;)

STandard pips is a liar and thief

Kevin, Chase, Charles Vanardo or whoever he is, simply stole the signals from forexbegin and then resent them at an inflated price.

He didn't even get that right as he totally stuffed up with several of the signals and gave wrong calls.

Avoid. This guy is SCUM. He cannot be trusted. he is a thief

his money back guarantee is also a lie

AVOID THIS SCAMMER OR YOU WILL LOSE OVER US$200 like I did

regards
Phil:shocked:

SHAME ON PAYPAL that they let this guy get away with it.
PAYPAL must know many many people have lost a lot of money yet refuse to refund their customers. I am very upset.

I agree of course. One suggestion is to file a complaint with the CFTC (link below). I'm not sure if what he did was illegal, but even if it was not, this form allows for reporting of "suspicious activity", and his actions certainly meet that definition in my mind.

What I think would most likely be considered illegal is the posting of the fake performance results. That was of course what enticed us to sign up, and clearly constitutes fraud. If this was a stock or futures service, what he did would potentially put him behind bars; that much I do know. The only question is because it's forex, does the CFTC have the same authority, and on that question I'm not sure.

But I may file a report anyway for suspicious activity, and let the CFTC decide if they want to pursue this guy or not.

File Complaint or Report Suspicious Activities - CFTC

Hope that may help if you want to take further action...

Has anyone got a refund from there credit card company?

Green

FYI, I just got my refund via credit card chargeback. The CC company first denied the chargeback, as Chase/Kevin produced something stating his refund policy (3 days, 50% or whatever). I vehemently protested, and they re-opened the claim for me.

At that point, I sent them an 18 page fax with screenshot printouts, emails, etc. All of this to support my contention that the whole business was a fraud, and his "refund policy" was thereby irrelevant. After about a month, I got the chargeback credited to my account.

Although I never talked to Paypal, I did see on my Paypal account they had this whole thing as "case closed", reason given: "insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback." Apparently Chase had no more believable BS to feed them. I also noticed that the ol' standard pips website is no more. So I guess all of his boasting of "we're not going anywhere" didn't pan out too well?

If anyone wants the docs I sent in, I can post them here if it's helpful; just let me know and I can upload.

Peace brothers! :)

Last edited:
FYI, I just got my refund via credit card chargeback. The CC company first denied the chargeback, as Chase/Kevin produced something stating his refund policy (3 days, 50% or whatever). I vehemently protested, and they re-opened the claim for me.

At that point, I sent them an 18 page fax with screenshot printouts, emails, etc. All of this to support my contention that the whole business was a fraud, and his "refund policy" was thereby irrelevant. After about a month, I got the chargeback credited to my account.

Although I never talked to Paypal, I did see on my Paypal account they had this whole thing as "case closed", reason given: "insufficient evidence to dispute the chargeback." Apparently Chase had no more believable BS to feed them. I also noticed that the ol' standard pips website is no more. So I guess all of his boasting of "we're not going anywhere" didn't pan out too well?

If anyone wants the docs I sent in, I can post them here if it's helpful; just let me know and I can upload.

Peace brothers! :)

That is great news. I too just got my refund from the charge back that my CC company did but I had to fight for it because my CC company at first said I didn't have enough evidence to support the charge back but they didn't read the 43 pages of info I sent them. But in the end I got my money back.

I know that this will not stop Kevin or Chase or who ever the hell he is. But atleast we got the best of him.

Green

Back