• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
wrong week to start?

Wow, I know I said long term is what's important, but it sure looks like I picked the wrong week to give this service a try; the performance has been abysmal so far; one loss after another. Using trade copier, my account has lost around 100 pips for each of these first 2 days, so about -200 pips is the tally so far. Thankfully I'm only trading micolots, but still, this little investigation is getting expensive fast.

And before anybody says anything, yes I can stomach losses, but I'm also not paying $199/month just so I can stomach losses and be proud of how tough I am. It'd be nice to see at least some glimmer of hope here. Very rough start, and the last 3 days of this week now need to be pretty remarkable just to end at breakeven...

EDIT: if anyone is interested, here's a screenshot of my results over past 2 days (trading all pairs except UY). There are like 2 manual exits in there (i.e getting out at +25 vs. +30), but all else is just letting trade copier run without interference...

Anyway, thought this might be helpful to see a live client's results if anyone is interested...

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 09 15.27.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Nov. 09 15.27.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
same here... 200pips loss but guess what? its reported only -55pips loss i their website. 200pips loss is no joke... that means inorder to reduce risk we have to use even smaller lots, and that would make this strategy unprofitable unless you have big account, their advice of 0.1 lots for $1500.00 is simple too risky. and continous 5 straight losses will nearly wipe the account. now already 200pips now.. just need another few sessions and kaput!

The Trade Copier Break Even is working for me without a problem, if it is not working for you, please send me a copy of your log file located in the ...\experts\logs folder and I will take a look.

There is a very rare case when it may not work, but the trade will be closed in profit, so it doesn't matter.

This is the case when a trade is opened late and the TP is very close(3-6 pips) to the BE target and prices are changed so quickly(in less than 2 seconds) that TP is hit before the Trade Copier can do anything.

That's was the case with one of the EUR/USD orders today.

In regards to the idea to implement pending orders in the Trade Copier, I think that this is a good idea and I will consider it for sure. Thank you!

Today we had a bad day and all we lost money, this is not the first and not the last time when this will happen. Simply the days we win money should be greater than the days we lose money, pure mathematics. One of the ways to successful trading is good MONEY MANAGEMENT :).

The Trade Copier Break Even is working for me without a problem, if it is not working for you, please send me a copy of your log file located in the ...\experts\logs folder and I will take a look.

There is a very rare case when it may not work, but the trade will be closed in profit, so it doesn't matter.

This is the case when a trade is opened late and the TP is very close(3-6 pips) to the BE target and prices are changed so quickly(in less than 2 seconds) that TP is hit before the Trade Copier can do anything.

That's was the case with one of the EUR/USD orders today.

In regards to the idea to implement pending orders in the Trade Copier, I think that this is a good idea and I will consider it for sure. Thank you!

Today we had a bad day and all we lost money, this is not the first and not the last time when this will happen. Simply the days we win money should be greater than the days we lose money, pure mathematics. One of the ways to successful trading is good MONEY MANAGEMENT :).

The BE worked today but wasn't working yesterday; no idea why. But it wasn't because of the scenario you describe above. The trades hovered around +18 and more, then back and forth, and it never adjusted to BE. If I run into the same problem again, I will send the log files though...

Re. your second comment, sure everyone needs to practice good money management. But in the context of this service, I'm paying money for someone to be trading for me profitably. Let me worry about the money management. You guys just focus on making profitable trades...

they had another signal called knightfxsignal? guess that one closed due to bad signal... Gosh.. guess this is going to happen again?!:mad:

they had another signal called knightfxsignal? guess that one closed due to bad signal... Gosh.. guess this is going to happen again?!:mad:

knightfxsignal.com free 1 week trial period. - Forex Forums

This is all I found about it; the posters verbage does seem very similar to standard pips though, even including the offer to pay for reviews. The website is disabled though...

Yeah this "standard pips" performance continues to be really bad. I lowered my micro lot sizes even further thankfully. Much longer like this though and I'll be done with this little experiement. I trade on my own anyway, I was just thinking this might be a nice supplement, but clearly no joy yet. Who know, time will tell...

Hi everyone. I have to say yes this has been a bad week and I feel terrible for the new traders who have signed up in the last 14 days. My long term members that I have had from the start are not attacking me like all new traders who have joined. I would wish that I do not get all this hate mail and messages from just 1 week. I would understand if it was a month but that is not going to happen. This month will be really good, just a bad start with some draw down. Also I am having the trade copier run 100% flawless with FXDD and 99% of problems I have received from new traders have been fixed. I have a few cases still I think need to be addressed. Most of the problems so far are from having a ECN setting wrong. If your results do not match the trade journal then I suggest you move to FXDD then. This month will finish off strong, I would wish to not be criticized until then.
Also a full refund is available if 20 trading days are not profitable. Please hold out and have some patience.

Our own STP exuection broker is expected to launch January 2011, spreads will put us in the top 3 of broker spreads. When that happens there will be a true 100% trade copier system. I will gladly apply anyone's subscription fee to cover the spreads.

Also I have over 400 members and still answer emails pretty promptly. I am not going anywhere.

Can you stomach the bad week or get cold feet? I would wish if you have only been here this week to wait out on a final verdict.

knightfxsignal.com free 1 week trial period. - Forex Forums

This is all I found about it; the posters verbage does seem very similar to standard pips though, even including the offer to pay for reviews. The website is disabled though...

Yeah this "standard pips" performance continues to be really bad. I lowered my micro lot sizes even further thankfully. Much longer like this though and I'll be done with this little experiement. I trade on my own anyway, I was just thinking this might be a nice supplement, but clearly no joy yet. Who know, time will tell...

Offer to pay for reviews? What are you talking about. Please inform me. The only time anyone gets a credit is for refereeing someone.

Back