• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StandardPips.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi I am the owner of this website and very happy to be finally apart of the FPA! Our signals are going to be tested here under signal performance testing. You can view my website and view all trades we have done and all trades are time verified.

Are trade copier just came out, with this when I send out my signals the trade copier picks them up in milliseconds and trades them. This is faster than viewing signals by email and its very popular so far. With the trade copier you pick lot size, what pairs to trade. My trade copier moves stop loss to break even for you.

Any questions I will be happy to answer. I reply very fast by email on my website.

I don't have any reviews yet for FPA but we have reviews over at reviewpips, http://reviewpips.com/services/signals/item/standard-pips .

Trades from last night:

GBP/USD -30

EUR/USD -30

AUD/USD +30

EUR/JPY -30

USD/JPY +30

USD/CHF +be

Total: -30

GBP/USD +30

EUR/USD +30

AUD/USD +30

EUR/JPY -30

USD/JPY +30

USD/CHF +30

Total: 120

Trades from today was 150 pips. Below I have attached the picture.

screenhunter02oct291535.png

USD/JPY was a break even trade. The trade copier automatically set stop loss to break even.

The FPA demo seems to be taking only 3 trades and the USDJPY is hitting stoploss wheras yours is Breakeven, any idea why FPA demo only half the trades taken and USDJPY is a loss trade instead of BE like yours?

The FPA demo seems to be taking only 3 trades and the USDJPY is hitting stoploss wheras yours is Breakeven, any idea why FPA demo only half the trades taken and USDJPY is a loss trade instead of BE like yours?

USD/JPY trade was a break even trade and I am not sure what is going on with their demo so last night I sent them my live statement and hopefully they will adjust everything today. I do not know why their demo only took 3 trades, me and all my traders got them all.

You results will match my live statement.

I also want to mention that we trade 3 times a day with 6 pairs each. You can trade all pairs or pick the most profitable. You can view the weekly recaps to see which ones are the best performing and that is EUR/JPY and AUD/USD . So far the demo testing on FPA was only for 1 signal. My live account statement has 3 days as I started the live account with trade copier on the 27. The weekly recap from last week is now up. Any questions you can go to my website and click contact us and I answer emails extremely fast.

Back