• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StarAccount.com (Star Capital Finance, was StarCapitalOnline.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I am going to invest all my money in star capital finance company, is there any risk in trading with this company? Is there any fraud history for this company?

The amazing point is that you asked the question.

So you would like to invest all our capital with a so called "bank" registered in the "Autonomous Island of Anjouan, Union of Comoros" and providing a monthly return varying from 5.11% to 10.49%

I strongly suggest that 1/ you learn a little bit about the way banks are working and 2/ you study all the professional information provided by funds regarding performance.

I have been a potential client with star capital since February 2011 and I have made a fortune! lol with no losses at all (thank god for that!). Besides, my referral has just told me that they took the license of FSA (stands for Financial Services Authority) and i checked that myself which makes it totally guaranteed not as some people on this site claimed. I really don't know how such a professional website let people say things without providing any official documents for what they are saying!
Anyway, if anyone wants to know anything about star capital just reply to this thread, frankly speaking i want to take advantage from their referral program! lol

Moderation Note: This person also left a 5 star review for Star Capital Online claiming to be in Japan. He is really posting from Egypt. Star Capital Online has gotten a number of fake positive reviews from Egypt.

The domains StarCapitalOnline.com and StarBankOnline.com both belong to Hany Lofty aka Ahmed Saeed of Cairo, Egypt. Mr. Lofty also appears to be the sole owner of Star Capital Finance Limited of New Zealand.

The FPA does not appreciate spammers.

The FPA recommends EXTREME CAUTION dealing with this company.

Enquiry

I want to ask on the garentee point, official companies or websites that deal with money should have like a recognizable or international insurance company that confirms that this company is trusted, So when a known entity is behind it clients won't hesitate or listen to any rumors , I think you understand that when it comes to money it's not a game you should take caution before you make a step forward.

So wish to hear from you soon

I'm sure it won't take long for them to register "Star Capital International Insurance Company" to provide more reassurance to potential customers.

Think of it this way - the company already spammed the forums and reviews. Add in the other warnings and tell me why anyone would think of risking 1 cent with this company.

i live in saudi arabia & most of my friends in egypt are investing in this company and they are earning the profit monthly between 5.6% and the maximum was nearly 8% and the company is in business from 2010 and there is no complains if someone wants to withdraw his money out. when i hear this i was excited that you are doing nothing and you earn money !! but now i'm still confused about how safe is my money with this company ?? can anybody answer me logically ?

star capital is registered company and manage funds in forex with special strategy
no maximum deposit or withdraw
it is optimistic investment with low risk

i live in saudi arabia & most of my friends in egypt are investing in this company and they are earning the profit monthly between 5.6% and the maximum was nearly 8% and the company is in business from 2010 and there is no complains if someone wants to withdraw his money out. when i hear this i was excited that you are doing nothing and you earn money !! but now i'm still confused about how safe is my money with this company ?? can anybody answer me logically ?

The term Ponzi scheme comes to mind. These can last for several years and make payments not from trading, but from new investors' deposits. It seems like free money - until it collapses.

Read this and think about it very carefully:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Back