Romance Scam Stark Wealth Scam (www.starkwealth.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on Telegram, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, IG and dating websites and romance is used to lure them in. Eventually scammers talk about investing in crypto and victims are told to go to the website below to invest in crypto but once funds are transferred to a wallet the victim can never get their money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company.

starkwealth.com

1646349159435.png

Website IP
1646349270050.png

These scams are called Pig Butchering. See the following URL for more details.

Hi, I got scammed over this platform (starkwealth.com) and now recently they ask me to buy all lots in trade with all my money in the account. Within a few min, the trade call went negative and I lost all my money. This platform is showing a 2.5L loss to clear otherwise company will take legal action against me.

I'm panicking over this. Please guide me on what or how to handle this situation.

Hi, I got scammed over this platform (starkwealth.com) and now recently they ask me to buy all lots in trade with all my money in the account. Within a few min, the trade call went negative and I lost all my money. This platform is showing a 2.5L loss to clear otherwise company will take legal action against me.

I'm panicking over this. Please guide me on what or how to handle this situation.
Did you download an app for trading?

Fist start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, the website, etc. for your records. Second DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back as this is part of the the scam to steal more of your money. Did they ask you to wire crypto to fund the account but use MT for the trades?

Hi, I got scammed over this platform(www.starkwealth.com) and now recently they ask me to buy all lots in trade with all my money in the account. Within a few min, the trade call went negative and I lost all my money. This platform is showing a 2.5L loss to clear otherwise company will take legal action against me.

Did you download an app for trading?
Yes. Name was starkwealth app from this website only.

Fist start by taking screen shots of all communication, trades, the website, etc. for your records. Second DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back as this is part of the the scam to steal more of your money. Did they ask you to wire crypto to fund the account but use MT for the trades?
No. I haven't wired with crypto. I was downloaded MetaTrade5 then later this all started... I want to know from you... This website and company name is fake and doing scam.. 100%

No. I haven't wired with crypto. I was downloaded MetaTrade5 then later this all started... I want to know from you... This website and company name is fake and doing scam.. 100%
Yes the website is fake and all the trades on MT were also fake, see more details below. If you wired funds from a bank account, you should start by contacting your bank, report fraud and ask to recall the funds. What country are you from so we can advise where to start reporting.

Page 9, post 89

Yes. Name was starkwealth app from this website only.
The app you downloaded likely has malware. They have the ability to control the app remotely. Also MT is manipulated using virtual dealer plug-in. The account balance, candelsticks, prices, etc. are 100% manipulated and will never match market data.

Yes the website is fake and all the trades on MT were also fake, see more details below. If you wired funds from a bank account, you should start by contacting your bank, report fraud and asking to recall the funds. What country are you from so we can advise where to start reporting?

Page 9, post 89

I'm from India. I have done a transaction over UPI to different different UPI address. It would be helpful in case you provide any way to recall all my money back.

I'm from India. I have done a transaction over UPI to different different UPI address. It would be helpful in case you provide any way to recall all my money back.
If you wired money from a bank account you can start by contacting your bank. Report the scammers bank account as fraud and ask your bank to recall your wire.

Back