Started by Markets.com

Started by Market.com

Horrible experience, I lost $.31,000/- for not funding my account.

I had 2 sell positions of USDRUB, having total lot of 2.20. Ruble depreciated heavily on 30/10/2014. I was very well known in advance of the movement of USDRUB from some other web-sites.

I got margin call and I tried continuously to deposit the fund to my account, massage come out as "transaction declined" Market gets open for these instrument @ 6.00GMT and I am trying to deposit the fund since 4.00GMT.

I had chat with the broker for my problem, but no use.

Since some technical problem from broker side, I lost the huge amount of $.31,000/-, I called to my bank for status of my credit card, I have two different banks and I tried to fund to my trading account from both banks. Again to confirm my card status by paying my utility bill on same time.

I spoke to the broker but they washed their hands.

Please help me to come out from crisis

Sunil Pinto

Horrible experience, I lost $.31,000/- for not funding my account.

I had 2 sell positions of USDRUB, having total lot of 2.20. Ruble depreciated heavily on 30/10/2014. I was very well known in advance of the movement of USDRUB from some other web-sites.

I got margin call and I tried continuously to deposit the fund to my account, massage come out as "transaction declined" Market gets open for these instrument @ 6.00GMT and I am trying to deposit the fund since 4.00GMT.

I had chat with the broker for my problem, but no use.

Since some technical problem from broker side, I lost the huge amount of $.31,000/-, I called to my bank for status of my credit card, I have two different banks and I tried to fund to my trading account from both banks. Again to confirm my card status by paying my utility bill on same time.

I spoke to the broker but they washed their hands.

Please help me to come out from crisis

Sunil Pinto

I have been continuously trying to contact them through mail but yet not received any updates.

Well, Go to live support and let them know about this thread, if they say that link will be send to proper department then ask for chat session ID and tell them that you will be back if no one can join this thread.

[QUOTEMr.Salim RaheemWell, Go to live support and let them know about this thread, if they say that link will be send to proper department then ask for chat session ID and tell them that you will be back if no one can join this thread.QUOTE]

Go to live support (go to website and and click on live chat) then let them know about your issue.

If he/she reply that this case will be send to proper department then ask chat ID number.

Back