Starting out with $200 and waht next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
$200 is a reasonable amount to start with, although you cannot make good and big profit out of this low amount, but you can practice nice and easily by using such a low amount in your trading account.

$200 is a reasonable amount to start with, although you cannot make good and big profit out of this low amount, but you can practice nice and easily by using such a low amount in your trading account.

Any amount of trading funds that we are using will be enough only when we start using the money management system so that we are doing safe trades :)

I would like to say that you can earn the reasonable amount with such kind if investment i.e 200 USD, so don’t feel hesitation and start with full confidence as you have huge 4 years demo trading experience, which is plus point.

If we will have low amount of trading funds then it is very much possible that we will loose them :)

Yes it is true that you can loose the little amount you have for trading if you don't use good money management on it. With small deposit one cannot earn handsome amount so he tries to raise the lot size and lose all instead.

Yes it is true that you can loose the little amount you have for trading if you don't use good money management on it. With small deposit one cannot earn handsome amount so he tries to raise the lot size and lose all instead.

I have experienced lots of losses in my trades and the reason for the loss can be many. If we are wise traders then we can learn on how to minimize the losses and increase our trading income :)

Successful experience with $ 200 will motivate trader to invest more in their account they can compound their amount or invest some more in it . You should continue trading if are making easy profits regularly .

My first deposit was 2K and I managed to make 4K from it just for 5 weeks. I took very high risk but was rewarded enough.

For learning purposes, $200 is a reasonable amount to trade. If you want to make profit though, it simply won't happen as you would have to trade large lots to make $100 for example, and that is 50% gain, something most traders find hard to do on a yearly basis. Not that it's impossible to make such amount, or even to make five times that, it's just the chances are very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back