Starting out with $200 and waht next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still new with Forex, 200$ is good. But I recommend you have a proper money management, set a goal to grow $200 into $500 as example.

If you're still new with Forex, 200$ is good. But I recommend you have a proper money management, set a goal to grow $200 into $500 as example.

I agree with you, if a trader starts with low investment and keeps a low target of profit then he can grow his account steadily but if he tries to grow $200 in $600 over night, then he can face margin call as well.

I agree with you, if a trader starts with low investment and keeps a low target of profit then he can grow his account steadily but if he tries to grow $200 in $600 over night, then he can face margin call as well.

Yes that is what is happening with many of the traders as they get lured with making more profits from their trades so they are prone to facing heavy losses also :)

even if you have a great experience on demo account and feel that you are ready to trade real money, it's better to start with less input. There will a lot of time to put more money. And live trading and demo are not the same. 200$ is good for the start, but don't think that tomorrow these 200 will become 500)

even if you have a great experience on demo account and feel that you are ready to trade real money, it's better to start with less input. There will a lot of time to put more money. And live trading and demo are not the same. 200$ is good for the start, but don't think that tomorrow these 200 will become 500)

I would say that we have to learn and wait till the right time comes as that will allow us to do our trading with more income at the end of the trading day :)

You can adjust the lot size according to any capital you have in your account. So $200 or $2000 or more, if you can adjust your money management, you can trade any amount possible.

You can adjust the lot size according to any capital you have in your account. So $200 or $2000 or more, if you can adjust your money management, you can trade any amount possible.
The point is that trading with 0.01 lot and 200 dollars deposit is a waste of time. You came there to earn and earn higher than you can get in regular office job. Its good if you have several sources of income so there is no pressure from wasting time studying trading, but when time presses then you also need to remain in balance psychologically.
Trading is really complicated thing, where psychology and sustainability to risk is very crucial.

It is a challenge started for you when you are going to live trading . Nice decide that invest $200 as a beginner. Now you have to trade with your plan and strategy. No need to be hurry in trading. Stay balanced with your emotions. and try to manage your trading according to market conditions.

200$ is too small amount, making 3-4$ daily (with reasonable R/R) will quickly drain your patience, compelling you to put trading under danger raising profit target. After wiping out my first live account with $300 on REMOVED, my next top-up amount was $4000 and this was where serious trading started

$200 is not a big amount but proper to start trading. We can get idea how will we deal with forex with this amount. Getting profit will be very good , you can compound all profits or enjoy 50% and rest of 50% will add to capital. day by day you can grow capital . Next step is not investment always. I think it can be to improve our trading skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back