startradefx. Or Zoom brocker scammers

123judge0

Recruit
I have been had for €16000 by startradefx. Guy called John Jacobs?
Deposited they traded for my all good until I asked for a withdrawal. I filed a withdrawal on there site and talked to the account manager. They said they could only send bitcoin to Coinbase!
I the uk it is very difficult to cash out from bitcoin the banks block Coinbase. I asked for it to be put on my credit card or in an account they said they couldn’t I received an email saying they would ring. They haven’t and now I can’t log into my account and they will not return my emails or service requests

I have been had for €16000 by startradefx. Guy called John Jacobs?
Deposited they traded for my all good until I asked for a withdrawal. I filed a withdrawal on there site and talked to the account manager. They said they could only send bitcoin to Coinbase!
I the uk it is very difficult to cash out from bitcoin the banks block Coinbase. I asked for it to be put on my credit card or in an account they said they couldn’t I received an email saying they would ring. They haven’t and now I can’t log into my account and they will not return my emails or service requests
How you deposited the money?
What was the total amounts you sent them?
And when you deposited the money

Deposit where credit cards the total amount was €16000 from March to mid May
Why is no one tracking these scum bags Dow? Surely someone has the skills to find them via emails calls etc? If someone gives me an address for these people I will happily go there walk into there office and tap dance on their heads. Same with soarfx. Come on someone must have the know how

Back