Stavro D’Amore | Forex Trading Signals Explained

Thanks & Welcome

A very big thank you to Henry for all his work, God bless and prosper you in your endeavours :)

A very big welcome to Stavro, may it indeed be a time of prosperity for us all, all the best :)

Rachael A

good

good day guys .first of all every thing is wounderful here. even the guys who r runing the site, but sorry to tell u that we r hoping that mr stavro will not provide 99 percent false signals like mr henry which he was only a big name with bad signals , and sorry again for critisizin thx and we r following ... ciao ciao

Thank you All

I would like to thank all the great analyzer n pro trader like sive mortin,Henri liu to share der trading plan wth us.. Itz there greatness to giving the valuable time and helping us. i am a bigg fan of sive $ liu..Now Lets wecum Mr.Stavro to our home(forexpeacearmy)...

Good...more News Services

Thank you and welcome Stavro..

We can be very happy if you can let us know from you wich experiences with the different brokers (ECN´s and DD), with filling orders, spreads, slippages and so on during the news events...

Is very easy trade the News. However, as all here know well, during News, some Brokers stop completely the MT4 platform around 30 to 60 seg, other expand the spread until 10 or more pips, other expand the slippage, and other all together. So this way i.e. is very difficult if not impossible to use straddlling methods or clickers for spikes.

I think find a BROKER´s wich is possible to do the different trading styles (spikes, pre and after news) is the key when we are trading the news... so I encourage you to teach us about your big experience with real Brokers when trading the news.

Newly welcome, and we wait you understund us wich is our real problem in trading the news and so you can help us all here.

Thank you for you support and help.

Last edited:
well

I want to say that henry has done well i hove savo will do better i discover that forex is the easiest thing to do for aleaving trading is not as difficult as it used to be years ago2348033952186 God bless herry

when herry is wrong

I have even learnt how to even trade other signals that henry did not talk about because i can generate signals base on his solid foundation. just as i read whoever u serve will reward u

thank you

hi felix, hi henry,.....you guys rock my fx world...and the efforts were much appreciated.

henry,...good luck to you, hope to hear from you again.:)

starvo,......welcome

Back