Stavro D’Amore | Forex Trading Signals Explained

thanks ..

Henry many thanks to you for your valuable input and welcome Stavro.
Will the "calendar" continue as it has? I found this to be brilliant in planning the week ahead. Easier to decipher than FF's calendar as it focused on the "good stuff".
regards

Hello all FPA members.

As there is a bit of uncertainty, in the signals services at the moment I want to ensure you that all the processes will be the same, Example the calendar’s and timing when you get notified. Going forward I will run through certain topics such as spreads and platforms also Auto Spike trading clickers, in the very near future.

I will make some changes to Henry original trading plan template and update the template with my own template that I personally use during news.

I will also provide you a second Part to my trading plan that will give you more depth and information on various topics and trading techniques.

I have been involved in forex for over 12 years and have been trading the news from 2004, I have established my self as the winning 5% and I hope my experiences that I bring will be able to assist all of you in all our forex endeavours.

All the Best.

Stavro D’Amore

Thankyou and Welcome

Thank you Henri for all your good support to us and we welcome Stavro D’Amore on board and expect to benefit from his long experience. Good Luck.:D

Welcome Stavro

Welcome Stavro. I have used the Spike method with great success trading news. I pay particular attention to Fibonacci levels and price action for exits. Glad to have you aboard!:D

Hi Felix, Thank you so much for everything! It just gets better all the time.Thanks for Sven who has taught me so much and for the schooling that you guys have provided. It's all just great!!!!!!! Take care Henry, and all the best to everybody! Larry summer7

Stavro:

Good luck and best wishes to you for taking over the daily signals.

Henry Liu

Hi Henry,
what is this about, please?
Does it mean you are retiring from providing your signals? I have a "subscription" from your own web pages. Will it cease to exist too?
How is that the format of the signals from the new provider is exactly the same as your one?
Is there some mutual agreement between you and Stavro?

I hope that will be really useful!

So far I've seen really good advice on trade only between 2 people! This is Sir Pips and Felix!
I'd like to believe that it will be a third vendor whose recommendations are Smart!
:)

Back