Stavro D’Amore | Forex Trading Signals Explained

Thanks Henry as you have helped me to refine my news trading a bunch...

Looking forward to the new wrinkles to be provided...as I have seen the pre news on my own also use it sometime...

Good Luck to All

Trade News: The REAL value

Hello all FPA members.

As there is a bit of uncertainty, in the signals services at the moment I want to ensure you that all the processes will be the same, Example the calendar’s and timing when you get notified. Going forward I will run through certain topics such as spreads and platforms also Auto Spike trading clickers, in the very near future.

I will make some changes to Henry original trading plan template and update the template with my own template that I personally use during news.

I will also provide you a second Part to my trading plan that will give you more depth and information on various topics and trading techniques.

I have been involved in forex for over 12 years and have been trading the news from 2004, I have established my self as the winning 5% and I hope my experiences that I bring will be able to assist all of you in all our forex endeavours.

All the Best.

Stavro D’Amore

Stavro, we want your experience to be useful for us News traders.

So to that end and in my opinion the service must have the following parts and contents:
1.-Pre-news report with forecasts and the trading plan (what and when to buy or sell). Similar to current report.
2.-Post-News Report with comments and explanations (over video?) About what happened in the market after trading plan implementation of Section 1, placing LIVE orders on an REAL account (not demo) with one or more Brokers (ECN and DD) to compare. THIS IS A MUST!

Stavro, I hope you understand that without point 2, the service really has no practical value.

Just my two cents...

Last edited:
Tradency

Hi Stavro,

I am one of those that doesn't have the time to watch trades all day. I'd like to follow your trades. Are you, or have you thought of being a strategy on Tradency so others can follow your trading? I'm sure you've already heard of it if you've been trading for 7 years.

Also, do you have a MyFxBook account?

Thanks, George ;)

welcome Stavro

I welcome Stavro into this great community. I also say a big thanks to Henry Liu, we can't afford to miss you. I hope your site are available so we can contact you??

Please i have question about trading INTEREST RATE. what is the expected trigger before trading it. Almost, what they release is always the same number e.g 0.25, 0.25 and 0.25. How then do we trade it if the actual and the forecast is the same??

I need your help.

Thanks

It looks like yesterday, when crazy cat handed the mantle to Henry. And now it is Stavro. Felix, and all of you at FPA I say thank you. Your free signals are a blessing to plenty of us. God bless

Stavro, we want your experience to be useful for us News traders.

So to that end and in my opinion the service must have the following parts and contents:
1.-Pre-news report with forecasts and the trading plan (what and when to buy or sell). Similar to current report.
2.-Post-News Report with comments and explanations (over video?) About what happened in the market after trading plan implementation of Section 1, placing LIVE orders on an REAL account (not demo) with one or more Brokers (ECN and DD) to compare. THIS IS A MUST!

Stavro, I hope you understand that without point 2, the service really has no practical value.

Just my two cents...

Just my opinion, but you are asking for way too much from a free service; almost sounds like you are making demands. The most important person to your success is YOU, not Henry, Stavro, or anyone else. Much of what you are asking for will need to be learned by you through experience.

I know that may sound a bit harsh, but you seem to have some unrealistic expectations here, and maybe you can take a different perspective. If you want to PAY for a service, you can try the Profit Monger/Secret Fx Trading room (I am not affiliated with them). This room is what grew out of Felix's original "Forex Diamonds" room from back in 2007 (which I was privileged to be a part of). Although this new room is not associated with FPA, many of the same people are still there.

Forex Spike Trading - Fx Live Trading Room & Trading System

There you go if you want to check it out...

Either way though, I suggest you come up with your own plan for pre and post news analysis, keep records, etc. If you get knowledge that way and then gain the resulting skill, no one can take that away from you. If Stavro decides to provide all of what you are suggesting then great, but not sure I'd be expecting that...

And if what you are really after is the name of a broker that fills at news, that's even more unrealistic. No one in their right mind will post that information (if they have it) on an open forum. If they did, they'd only be killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Sorry, but that's just how it works...

Last edited:
Back