Stavro D’Amore | Forex Trading Signals Explained

You can googling for Dustin Pass autoclicker software.

You can also read the FPA reviews on Dustin Pass. His product is/was horribly overpriced, does not come with a demo trial/refund policy, and demands payment up front prior to a year of service. I know this because I tried it and know from experience that autoclick software is no longer a practical way to make money in forex -- unless you happen to be selling it. I was dumb enough to pay him 1/3 of the $2700 price for an annual license before deciding to cut my losses and save myself the other 1800 on a fully functional and yet almost completely useless service.

If you do want to try autoclick software, there are competitors that offer *much* more reasonable and fair priced deals for software and service that is just as good as Dustin's grossly overpriced product. One is called Secret News Weapon. Not for me but for anyone inclined to look at that strat....

You can also read the FPA reviews on Dustin Pass. His product is/was horribly overpriced, does not come with a demo trial/refund policy, and demands payment up front prior to a year of service. I know this because I tried it and know from experience that autoclick software is no longer a practical way to make money in forex -- unless you happen to be selling it. I was dumb enough to pay him 1/3 of the $2700 price for an annual license before deciding to cut my losses and save myself the other 1800 on a fully functional and yet almost completely useless service.

If you do want to try autoclick software, there are competitors that offer *much* more reasonable and fair priced deals for software and service that is just as good as Dustin's grossly overpriced product. One is called Secret News Weapon. Not for me but for anyone inclined to look at that strat....

I am not related to Dustin services in anyway...in fact I think as you about overprice...I only suggested a google search for the person asked here for a auto-clicker software solution.

Anyway you tell us this:
"I tried it and know from experience that autoclick software is no longer a practical way to make money in forex"

... and lines after tell us this one:
"If you do want to try autoclick software, there are competitors that offer *much* more reasonable and fair priced deals for software and service that is just as good as Dustin's grossly overpriced product. One is called Secret News Weapon".

Last edited:
"Just my opinion, but you are asking for way too much from a free service; almost sounds like you are making demands. The most important person to your success is YOU, not Henry, Stavro, or anyone else. Much of what you are asking for will need to be learned by you through experience."

Boko Maru,

....If this service like have real value for us as news traders, I am only suggesting to Stavro, Henry or/and FPA team the point 2 in post #33, ...not demand in any case....

"I know that may sound a bit harsh, but you seem to have some unrealistic expectations here, and maybe you can take a different perspective. If you want to PAY for a service, you can try the Profit Monger/Secret Fx Trading room (I am not affiliated with them). This room is what grew out of Felix's original "Forex Diamonds" room from back in 2007 (which I was privileged to be a part of). Although this new room is not associated with FPA, many of the same people are still there.

Forex Spike Trading - Fx Live Trading Room & Trading System

There you go if you want to check it out..."

Not is good you recomend for payed services as this Profit Monger ( ex-Felix Diamond) or others as Secret News, etc. Here we are with a free services offered from FPA, Henry or Stavro, and I only suggest how to do better of utility for all us here.

"If Stavro decides to provide all of what you are suggesting then great, but not sure I'd be expecting that..."

I wait Stavro take the point suggested and will be offering a real value to this service.

"And if what you are really after is the name of a broker that fills at news, that's even more unrealistic. No one in their right mind will post that information (if they have it) on an open forum. If they did, they'd only be killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Sorry, but that's just how it works..."

Here you are assuming not will be speaked about clickers, brokers, fills, liquiditys, slippages, platform stops, delays and the problems associated to how can trading realisticaly the news. Then definitively you are assuming this service WILL HAVE NO REAL VALUE for someone trading REALISTICALY the news?
W/O that ( all or part) this only could be of relativy utility for very novices, and they always can dowload some free ebooks or read some good web pages about news for to know the basis how the news trading work...then look at the FF news calendar... and then as you recommend, play for himself on demo accounts for fun.

Last edited:
"Just my opinion, but you are asking for way too much from a free service; almost sounds like you are making demands. The most important person to your success is YOU, not Henry, Stavro, or anyone else. Much of what you are asking for will need to be learned by you through experience."

Boko Maru,

....If this service like have real value for us as news traders, I am only suggesting to Stavro, Henry or/and FPA team the point 2 in post #33, ...not demand in any case....

"I know that may sound a bit harsh, but you seem to have some unrealistic expectations here, and maybe you can take a different perspective. If you want to PAY for a service, you can try the Profit Monger/Secret Fx Trading room (I am not affiliated with them). This room is what grew out of Felix's original "Forex Diamonds" room from back in 2007 (which I was privileged to be a part of). Although this new room is not associated with FPA, many of the same people are still there.

Forex Spike Trading - Fx Live Trading Room & Trading System

There you go if you want to check it out..."

Not is good you recomend for payed services as this Profit Monger ( ex-Felix Diamond) or others as Secret News, etc. Here we are with a free services offered from FPA, Henry or Stavro, and I only suggest how to do better of utility for all us here.

"If Stavro decides to provide all of what you are suggesting then great, but not sure I'd be expecting that..."

I wait Stavro take the point suggested and will be offering a real value to this service.

"And if what you are really after is the name of a broker that fills at news, that's even more unrealistic. No one in their right mind will post that information (if they have it) on an open forum. If they did, they'd only be killing the goose that laid the golden egg. Sorry, but that's just how it works..."

Here you are assuming not will be speaked about clickers, brokers, fills, liquiditys, slippages, platform stops, delays and the problems associated to how can trading realisticaly the news. Then definitively you are assuming this service WILL HAVE NO REAL VALUE for someone trading REALISTICALY the news?
W/O that ( all or part) this only could be of relativy utility for very novices, and they always can dowload some free ebooks or read some good web pages about news for to know the basis how the news trading work...then look at the FF news calendar... and then as you recommend, play for himself on demo accounts for fun.

Have to be honest I'm not quite sure what it is you're saying above. Either way, I've traded news successfully for 4 years, and I offer my comments for what they may be worth. If you know what you want and all is good on your end, then that's great. If by chance what I share is not valuable to you, no problem, and best wishes to you in your trading...

Have to be honest I'm not quite sure what it is you're saying above. Either way, I've traded news successfully for 4 years, and I offer my comments for what they may be worth. If you know what you want and all is good on your end, then that's great. If by chance what I share is not valuable to you, no problem, and best wishes to you in your trading...

I do forex trading for many years (over 10) with different strategies and in particular also with the news.
My experience tells me that in the trading of news if we NO take into account the parameters I have discussed in the previous post, we will not get a real value. Hence my recommendations to Stavro to make this valuable service to all readers.

Years ago I met a trader named "Ma ** y". Some of you sure you know him.
He knew the trading of news as I did not know anyone before. He used clickers directly from Reuters and straddlers. He wandered Broker in Broker until it was discovered.
He won a lot of money with the news, but was kicked out of many brokers, orders stolen, stolen accounts and stole money. I think I have a text on my PC where "Ma ** y" described with names and details its history with the news. If I find I will send it to whoever wants it.

Today things have changed and we have a multitude of Brokers ECN and Currenex directly to bank liquidity providers (which no had Ma ** y). So in theory we should have only half the problems that had to fight.

Therefore, it is my recommendation to Stavro that does not remain a mere listing of the news, day and hour and triggers ... and that goes beyond if we really want to have a practical value of this service.

In any case, Boko Maru sure we appreciate any feedback you or anyone else with experience can add and provide real value to trading the news.

Last edited:
Mr. Liu thanx for all your efforts and Mr. D'Amore I hope you will have much success. Also, thanx to you(Mr. D'Amore) and FPA too.

Hoping everyone will have much love, joy, and pips!

Peace!

Guys,

I read most of your posts, I have been around in the forex markets for a long time, i started trading news in 2004 but began my trading experiences 1997 when i was 16-17 years old (yes you all know my age now) I was involved in the markets by my father and family. I have also worked for Private equity firms too. Remember these trade plans that i create for you consume a good bunch of my time, I respect all your comments, i will have a second part Educational on Spike and News trading, i will provide an insight information session and answer many of these questions that linger, i.e Auto clickers brokers, fills, but out of my experience the best way i noticed is to trade prior the news or after the news.

All the best take care

Stavro D'Amore

Guys,

I read most of your posts, I have been around in the forex markets for a long time, i started trading news in 2004 but began my trading experiences 1997 when i was 16-17 years old (yes you all know my age now) I was involved in the markets by my father and family. I have also worked for Private equity firms too. Remember these trade plans that i create for you consume a good bunch of my time, I respect all your comments, i will have a second part Educational on Spike and News trading, i will provide an insight information session and answer many of these questions that linger, i.e Auto clickers brokers, fills, but out of my experience the best way i noticed is to trade prior the news or after the news.

All the best take care

Stavro D'Amore

Dear Stavro. According to my suggestions, I am very happy reading this: "i will have a second part Educational on Spike and News trading, i will provide an insight information session and answer many of these questions that linger, i.e Auto clickers brokers, fills, but out of my experience the best way i noticed is to trade prior the news or after the news"

We will look forward to everything about what you can teach us concerning the pre and after-news methods. Personaly I am very interested in pre-news methods.

Also welcomed, a second extendend support for clickers, filleds, and so on involved in "spike trading".

"Remember these trade plans that i create for you consume a good bunch of my time"...We know your efforts and thank you very much your dedication if you finally get the information of real value we really looking for.

All the best

RobotFX

Back