Stay Away from Fortfs ... just scam

FFFilip

Recruit
Hi I would like to warn other members to stay away from the FORTFS broker. I have been pulling out € 2,000 since 2020-10-05 16:28:01 to this day they have sent me € 990 for another € 500 I have been waiting a month before I send them to me, but every time the respondents from online support from the support and financial department do not answer at all. When you request a withdrawal, they immediately withdraw the money from the trading account and
I've been blocking them for a month so you don't have anything to do with them, for example. you can't save your account with margin call warning. Executing trade orders is very bad slip is sometimes very but very high price has never been there and you have a purchase or sale there. broker.

Hi I would like to warn other members to stay away from the FORTFS broker. I have been pulling out € 2,000 since 2020-10-05 16:28:01 to this day they have sent me € 990 for another € 500 I have been waiting a month before I send them to me, but every time the respondents from online support from the support and financial department do not answer at all. When you request a withdrawal, they immediately withdraw the money from the trading account and
I've been blocking them for a month so you don't have anything to do with them, for example. you can't save your account with margin call warning. Executing trade orders is very bad slip is sometimes very but very high price has never been there and you have a purchase or sale there. broker.
@Mark Miller (FortFS) Can we have your attention here?

Back