STAY AWAY FROM HIKEMAN SOLUTION GROUP, THEY SCAM ME http://www.hikemansolutions.com/!

aidinhatami

Rastin or not?
Hello to all!
My name is aidin hatami, I have recently join to Hikman Solution group. Their website is hikemansolutions.com I really do not know how they find my contact information, but before I join to them they show me some screen shots where there is really good results. When I ask them why they only sent performance on request, they reply to me that they have use myfxbook to verify their performance, but someone use to copy their geniue trades unauthorized from myfxbook, and that they must make their results like private. Later, when it was too late I have find out why their results are not verified and hidden, they manipulate with it. Also I have contacted myfxbook to check is it possible that anyone copy trades using myfxbook without approvement and I got negative resopnd.
I have paid for service $250. And start to using their trade copier. They have very fast blown my account and I have lose $1500 very soon. Ok, I noticed that their trades are not good, and I stop to use service. After that I contact them to try to get refund, because I was not satisfied with results. After that they stop to reply to my emails, and start to ignoring my requests. Can anyone help me how to get out my money from them?
Also in mean time when I try to back my money I have also find out that this is one man website, it run Zygimantas Sukys he pretend that he is some John Henry from London, but I find out that he is from Litvania and that he just study at London, so address what is at his website is some appartment what he rent while he study, also his trading experience is equal to zero, there is no 9 traders like they mention at website. This is from their website
Our group is team of 9 traders:
John (founder, harmonic pattern trader, head of Medium Risk- EA)
Marko (Package UNLIMITED trader, head of Low Risk- EA, trades based on 15/30min charts)
Jonathan (head of Package UNLIMITED, harmonics trader)
Rick (head of Package SWING and High Risk- EA, swing trader, long time trades based on 4h/daily charts)
Matt (Scalper)
Abdal (Head of Scalping- EA, trades based on 1/5min charts)
Luke and Zig (in charge of Skype, E-mail, Facebook, Twitter support, website development).
Stevo (news trader)
You can check it at About Us | Hikeman Solutions group but also I have proff that no one from list do not exist.
I have also leave bad review at their review page at FB page, and noticed also more bad reviews. Now, they also hide that reveiw page and reply with this message where they insulting me etc.. please take a look screen shot.
[2:48:08 AM] Hikeman Solutions: you are kidding me right? and you call me scammer, you are scammer, I knew this will happen. YOU RETURNED YOUR MONEY AGREEMENT FULLFILLED AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING FOR MONEY! YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT GOD AND THAT YOU ARE GOOD MAN, YOU ARE BAD BAD BAD MAN, LIAR, GREEDY, SELFISH LIAR! I HAVE FULL PROOF!

He do not have any kind of prof, if he have it, let show it here
Sincerely,
aidin hatami
email:rastinsezavar@yahoo.com
phone:+989367462681
my facebook:https://www.facebook.com/aydinhatami#

Pharaoh

Colonel
This is why you want to stick to services that have:

1. Verifiable trading statistics, including a display of floating profit/loss (either total or individual trades with a sum).

2. Some sort of performance refund guarantee, backed up by a reputable payments processor.

3. A free or low-cost period to test out the system.

You also need to test new products on demos or small accounts with only a little money. Sure, if this had been successful, you wouldn't have earned back the first month's fees during the first month. On the other hand, if you had done this, you wouldn't have lost $1500.

gitrod

Recruit
This is why you want to stick to services that have:

1. Verifiable trading statistics, including a display of floating profit/loss (either total or individual trades with a sum).

2. Some sort of performance refund guarantee, backed up by a reputable payments processor.

3. A free or low-cost period to test out the system.

You also need to test new products on demos or small accounts with only a little money. Sure, if this had been successful, you wouldn't have earned back the first month's fees during the first month. On the other hand, if you had done this, you wouldn't have lost $1500.
Hi Pharao, can you recommend good Forex signal provider who has those merits you have mentioned, am interested?

ilearn2t

Sergeant Major
Hello aidinhatami

before I join to them they show me some screen shots where there is really good results. When I ask them why they only sent performance on request, they reply to me that they have use myfxbook to verify their performance, but someone use to copy their geniue trades unauthorized from myfxbook, and that they must make their results like private.
The excuse they offered about their myfxbook account is one of deception on its own, myfxbook as a filter that allows its members to control a time delay for their accounts, I've set my own accounts "delay" to one full day. ;)

Google: free forex signals providers and only use the genuine free "no credit card details" or "money up front" ones.

Good luck
Liz

Pharaoh

Colonel
Hi Pharao, can you recommend good Forex signal provider who has those merits you have mentioned, am interested?
Even if I did endorsements, I'd never endorse a company inside the Scam Alerts folder. That would permanently tie a good company's name to that of a bad company.

If you really want to use signals instead of trading for yourself, check out the FPA's Performance Tests of signals services. Look at how long the tests have been running and check all the statistics very carefully. Even then, be ready to pull the plug if you see any sudden changes, especially in risk management.

westofpluto

Recruit
Me too

I have to agree with aidin - these guys (or this GUY) is aweful. The only positive thing I can say is that he responds quickly to emails when you express interest in his service. On the other hand his trading is terrible. I paid $86 for a one month trial to his service and had enough sense to put it on a $50,000 demo account. One month later the account balance is $34,000 and that is just trading one contract per trade. In other words, he lost around 1700 pips in one month. At the end of the month he sent out an email saying the month was "tough to trade but we made some good profit." REALLY? 1700 pips loss is a good profit?

Anyway, when I signed up he said there was a 500 pip per month guarantee. I'm sure you can guess what happened. I contacted him by email to ask for either my money back or another month of service (I was feeling generous). Needless to say, I never heard from him.

Save your money and stay away from this loser.