Stay away from pipspullingmachines

phi31108

Recruit
I ordered Pipspullingmachine for $99, what a bad decision. As a newcomer to the world of Forex, I'm quickly realizing that there are many vultures out there! So after watching the slick video touting all the benefits of this wonderful system, I decide to take the plunge. After downloading the software and reading the PDF Manual, I couldn't wait to trade the system in my demo account. That's when the trouble started! The buy/sell and SL/TP's didn't display properly and the SL/TP's were much higher than the system rules stated in the Manual. I have no problems with lofty TP's but when they were wrong (and they were often), you were out 100 pips! The system just didn't work as advertised and the email support leaves much to be desired. When I tried to get a refund as per the 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee, the door was slammed in my face. Here's something you should consider when purchasing any digital products, ebooks, etc. using PayPal. I filed a complaint with PayPal explaining that the vendor offered refunds if not satisfied and that I wasn't satisfied and wanted a refund. PayPal informed me that since this was a digitally downloaded product, they couldn't help me and that I would have to deal with vendor directly. How do you think that worked out! To make matters worse, the company SMC LLC, swiped another $99 from my PayPal account 1 month later! Fortunately I was able to have the charge credited back to my account. Now before I even consider purchasing any Forex system or EA, I check the reviews at FPA.

phi31108

Recruit
Also want to inform all that after filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General, PayPal refunded my original purchase price of $99.00!

Pharaoh

Colonel
That's good to hear. Did you file there because you are a Florida resident or was there a different reason?