Stealing my money - kryptobot.online

My name is Sesan Idowu Julius please forex army safe me I invested in this company kryptobot.online since last year November and my brokers name is @marcosrehu and this manager Marcos promise me everything that I should not worry he will help me mining my profit to bigger money I asked him if there is extra charges and he said nothing like extra charges apart from normal percentage now after I have borrowed all the money to invest Marcos said I should pay for upgrading fee of $170 I ask him but you said nothing like extra charges he said I should pay or my account will be stuck there and my account was stuck for some months before I borrow$170 to pay after Marcos complete my trade he ask me to withdraw my profit as i want to withdraw is not going through and I ask him what happen again he said I need to pay for withdrawals fee of $643 before I can get my profit of $4,285 now no money on me at all and my profit is stuck there Marcos said if I don't pay $643 I will not withdraw my profit of which he said nothing like extra charges from the beginning please forex army come to my rescue i need to pay all the money I have borrowed with interest please help me forex army.

My name is Sesan Idowu Julius please forex army safe me I invested in this company kryptobot.online since last year November and my brokers name is @marcosrehu and this manager Marcos promise me everything that I should not worry he will help me mining my profit to bigger money I asked him if there is extra charges and he said nothing like extra charges apart from normal percentage now after I have borrowed all the money to invest Marcos said I should pay for upgrading fee of $170 I ask him but you said nothing like extra charges he said I should pay or my account will be stuck there and my account was stuck for some months before I borrow$170 to pay after Marcos complete my trade he ask me to withdraw my profit as i want to withdraw is not going through and I ask him what happen again he said I need to pay for withdrawals fee of $643 before I can get my profit of $4,285 now no money on me at all and my profit is stuck there Marcos said if I don't pay $643 I will not withdraw my profit of which he said nothing like extra charges from the beginning please forex army come to my rescue i need to pay all the money I have borrowed with interest please help me forex army.
They got the live chat, can you talk with them regarding your issue and share with us?

now no money on me at all and my profit is stuck there Marcos said if I don't pay $643 I will not withdraw my profit of which he said nothing like extra charges from the beginning please forex army come to my rescue

The goal of the con artists isnt to convince the sceptic. But instead to allow the fool to continue to believe whatever they want to believe.

Did you pay the $643?? Please do NOT pay any more money. They could just deduct that from your winnings.

We have donation wallets if you feel so inclined

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Mar 31, 2020 at 11:08 AM

Thank you so much FOREX army my name is Sesan Idowu Julius we've discuss with kryptobot.online please for now please forex army help me to delete all my report everything please delete all of them I will get back to you later thanks.

Hello Everyone. Hello Sesan, Please advice. I m also in the same situation. I have invested 100dollars First and Trade is completed now they are asking 380dollars to upgrade. They said that Until i upgrade i could not withdraw the amount. please please suggest. Are they Genuine. Can we trust them. What did you do in the end.???

Thanks Raman

Hello Everyone. Hello Sesan, Please advice. I m also in the same situation. I have invested 100dollars First and Trade is completed now they are asking 380dollars to upgrade. They said that Until i upgrade i could not withdraw the amount. please please suggest. Are they Genuine. Can we trust them. What did you do in the end.???

Thanks Raman
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Sorry. But currently i m having same problem as Susan who opened the thread. I did not understand how this thread got solved, Hence i m continuing on the same thread to get answer. Pls Pls I m expecting the solution for problem i m facing as i described above

Back