Stealing targeted paid traffic!

ForexID10T

Private
I am a start-up Affiliate Marketer.

It cost me a few dollars to register my own domain.
It cost me a few dollars more to create my own website on my domain.
It cost me a lot of dollars more to kick-off my first PPV marketing campaign.

Everything cost money.

What this person did was to comment on my website, and provided info of a website that was not related to the product I was promoting. At first sight this did look innocent enough. When I went to the site suggested, it was a landing page that sells his product!

For starters he only offers PayPal as payment method and secondly you can see this is not a pro - the graphics and everything on his site is done badly. BUT some people will buy it ... not me!

Is there a way that Forex Peace Army could look into the possibility to create some kind of forum to blacklist, ban, report Affiliate Marketers that blatantly steals targeted traffic? At minimum report the site in question so that FPA members DO NOT BUY any products now or in the future from this domain MT4 Forex Tools. Essential Forex Day trading Scripts. forcing the owner to take it down.

Take care

Barry

By "comment on my website", do you mean that he left a comment, like what can be done on blogs?

If so, set comments to be moderated. That means that nothing gets posted without your personal approval.

If comments he left on your website qualify as spam, file a complaint with the company that handles the affiliate payments.

Re: Your Inquiry

Just like Pharoh, I suggest that you file complaint against the company handles the affiliate payments.

Back