Stealth EA Personal: 42% discount - Maximize Your Trading Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me understand..
that means i will be stuck with the computer with the ea?

if i used another computer (a new computer)would i need to purchase another ea?

(assuming i use one computer at a time)

let me understand..
that means i will be stuck with the computer with the ea?

if i used another computer (a new computer)would i need to purchase another ea?

(assuming i use one computer at a time)

Not exactly. Let me try to explain using an example

Lets say you have computer A and use Stealth EA
When you run the Stealth EA on the computer B it will ask if you want to transfer the license? If you answer "NO", the Stealth EA stays to work on computer A and can not be used on computer B.
If you answer "YES", the Stealth EA license will be transferred automatically to the computer B and will start working immediately, but at that moment the Stealth EA will stop working on computer A.
Single EA "Personal" license can not run on 2 computers at the same time, it should be one computer only. You can transfer the license to any computer you want anytime.

You need to purchase second license only if you want to use EA on 2 computers at the same time.

Hope my explanation is better now.

Let me know if you have more questions, i will be glad to answer them all.

Thank You

so i would be possessing a key id for transferring?

Not exactly. Let me try to explain using an example

Lets say you have computer A and use Stealth EA
When you run the Stealth EA on the computer B it will ask if you want to transfer the license? If you answer "NO", the Stealth EA stays to work on computer A and can not be used on computer B.
If you answer "YES", the Stealth EA license will be transferred automatically to the computer B and will start working immediately, but at that moment the Stealth EA will stop working on computer A.
Single EA "Personal" license can not run on 2 computers at the same time, it should be one computer only. You can transfer the license to any computer you want anytime.

You need to purchase second license only if you want to use EA on 2 computers at the same time.

Hope my explanation is better now.

Let me know if you have more questions, i will be glad to answer them all.

Thank You

so i would be possessing a key id for transferring?

You will be provided with the license key and that must be used every time you run Stealth EA. The same key is used for license transfer as well.

Q1) I usually traded with at least 4-5 pairs on a daily basis, does this mean I have to attach the EA to the various charts and keep it Open?

Q2) I will usually moved my SL, TP manually on the MT4 to conserve TP and lower SL as price moves, its not that easy to move SL/TP on the graph, as sometimes due to the decimal points (unless I configured charts to have smaller scales, which can make the chart more difficult to view coz of the various price levels set). When I moved SL/TP manually (by clicking on the trade and modifying it), it will then become my hard SL/TP and no longer will the EA be able to hide it or the EA will automatically take this as hidden new SL/TP?

Q3) From the video, I am guessing that moving Trailing SL levels are also hidden. Eg if trailing SL=30pips and step 1 (meaning every 1pip move SL), I supposed this movement of SL is also hidden?

Q4) If SL is hidden, how does the trade exit properly (the chart/price is opposite of the trade) and I still want to close this properly before margin call or getting a larger and larger floating drawdown? Do I have to do this manually?

Q5) I usually used End of Day prices to determine whether to close a trade (ie, trade has closed at EOD past SL). How to I set this with the EA to check for EOD closed prices vs my SL levels for that trade? Hope you can consider putting this into the EA, as a lot of traders may prefer daily chart trading vs intraday

do i have to keep the computer running for the stealth ea to work?
in other word if the computer shuts down would the ea execute SL,TP, pending orders etc?

thanks & regards

Q1) I usually traded with at least 4-5 pairs on a daily basis, does this mean I have to attach the EA to the various charts and keep it Open?

Q2) I will usually moved my SL, TP manually on the MT4 to conserve TP and lower SL as price moves, its not that easy to move SL/TP on the graph, as sometimes due to the decimal points (unless I configured charts to have smaller scales, which can make the chart more difficult to view coz of the various price levels set). When I moved SL/TP manually (by clicking on the trade and modifying it), it will then become my hard SL/TP and no longer will the EA be able to hide it or the EA will automatically take this as hidden new SL/TP?

Q3) From the video, I am guessing that moving Trailing SL levels are also hidden. Eg if trailing SL=30pips and step 1 (meaning every 1pip move SL), I supposed this movement of SL is also hidden?

Q4) If SL is hidden, how does the trade exit properly (the chart/price is opposite of the trade) and I still want to close this properly before margin call or getting a larger and larger floating drawdown? Do I have to do this manually?

Q5) I usually used End of Day prices to determine whether to close a trade (ie, trade has closed at EOD past SL). How to I set this with the EA to check for EOD closed prices vs my SL levels for that trade? Hope you can consider putting this into the EA, as a lot of traders may prefer daily chart trading vs intraday

Dear fxeasy75,

hope your weekend was great. Let me answer your questions.

1) if you need to use the same settings for all pairs it will be enough to attach the Stealth EA to a single chart and set ManageOnlyCurrentPair = false. However, if you want to use different settings for individual pairs, you will need to attach Stealth EA to individual charts.

2) Once you start using hidden stops you will need to adjust/modify them using the horizontal lines on the chart. By default EA is set to use fake stops as well at the certain distance, so this means that once you move the horizontal lines on the chart (hidden stops) to adjust SL/TP, the real (fake) SL/TP will be adjusted by the EA automatically.
If you adjust the SL/TP using regular way the EA will ignore this and if you have fake stops enabled the real SL/TP will be set at that level.
There is a special "RESET STOPS" script included with the EA in case you want to set new real SL/TP to the trade and make the EA convert it to the hidden stops again.

3) Yes, trailing stop and breakeven are hidden as well.

4) EA will close the trade only when the price hits the hidden SL line and EA should be online to do this. EA will not check for margin calls and the trade will be closed by the broker in case of margin call.

5) This sounds like a cool feature to have for the Stealth EA. Can you please give me detailed info how it should be handled?

Thank You

do i have to keep the computer running for the stealth ea to work?
in other word if the computer shuts down would the ea execute SL,TP, pending orders etc?

thanks & regards

Dear shappons,

you need to keep your computer running 24/5 with the MT4 and the EA online. Only then the hidden stops and hidden pending orders will be active. If the Stealth EA is not running your hidden stops/orders will not be triggered. That is why Stealth EA has "fake real stops" feature built-in, this will act as a safety stops in case the EA/MT4 or computer will be shutdown.

Safety stops / emergency stops - that's a critical feature that a lot of other "hide your stops" trading strategies and software programs lack. I'm glad to see it implemented here.

Safety stops / emergency stops - that's a critical feature that a lot of other "hide your stops" trading strategies and software programs lack. I'm glad to see it implemented here.

Dear Pharaoh,

thank you for noticing this. I just look like i did gave misleading name to that feature and should have named it "EmergencyStops" instead of "FakeStops".

P.S. Fake/Emergency stops are adjusted automatically by the Stealth EA following the hidden SL/TP (horizontal lines) when they are moved by the trader using a mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back