Stealth Forex Signals

Carmelo

Recruit
Hi,
I purchased Stealth Forex Signals from Stealth Forex Signals and immediately found discrepancies between what they advertised on their page and what actually was sent to me.

The product is advertised at $49. What they don't tell you is that the $49 is per month. Also they say that the product provides signals for 6 instruments were in fact only 4 where provided.

They also don't tell you that in order to get a signal you will have to keep exporting data from MT4 for the 1hr and 1day for each of the instruments in use.

As soon as I started testing the application, and following its advice, trades started loosing big. Out of eight trades 7 closed with a loss. All this while I was receiving lots of emails praising this software and telling me how others are making thousands on a daily basis.

I started requesting a refund and every time I did so through Clickbank the seller kept on asking me to test it for a longer period of time. Then he offered me other products and finally did a refund.

Well, this is my experience with this product

Many negative issues with this software!

Hi,
I purchased Stealth Forex Signals from Stealth Forex Signals and immediately found discrepancies between what they advertised on their page and what actually was sent to me.

The product is advertised at $49. What they don't tell you is that the $49 is per month. Also they say that the product provides signals for 6 instruments were in fact only 4 where provided.

They also don't tell you that in order to get a signal you will have to keep exporting data from MT4 for the 1hr and 1day for each of the instruments in use.

As soon as I started testing the application, and following its advice, trades started loosing big. Out of eight trades 7 closed with a loss. All this while I was receiving lots of emails praising this software and telling me how others are making thousands on a daily basis.

I started requesting a refund and every time I did so through Clickbank the seller kept on asking me to test it for a longer period of time. Then he offered me other products and finally did a refund.

Well, this is my experience with this product

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I purchased this softrware last week, but I have a very bad feeling already with it. I will test it during this week and see the results, but after reading your comments, I don't expect anything different...
I suppose is just an algorithm for a specific pivot point and the wish for a lot of good luck!

The monthly payment is already a very serious issue. I realized that it is a monthly payment after I received the payment receipt from Clickbank.
They don't mention anywhere on the website that is a monthly payment.

The support is non-existing as well. After I purchased the software I sent them 8 emails, without any respond. I finally got the software after I reported to clickbank.

The promotion is also very annoying. After I purchased the software I keep receiving emails from different people to purchase it!!!

There are ofcourse many upsells once you purchase it...

I will report on the results by the end of next week.

Nope Its just a scam

I bought all 3 (yes 3) upgrades the EA was the last one. They only offered the EA download regarless of paying for all three systems. I tried going back through clickbank to download the other 2 but they were missing files when I tried to run them. To the EA. I tried running on my platform for about 4 days but nothing was happening I eventually looked at the "experts" heading on my platform. It was fully loaded with the "Old Tick" error. I'm not sure exactly what causes the old tick because it seems very hush hush over the sites I could find that mentioned it. It has something to do with the brokers being able to block software or sumthing dont really know though. Anyway I tried it on 3 other brokers that I use and it was the same story. I wasn't to keen on paying $50 a month in first place so I tried to refund.... 5 times I have tried to get a refund for all three and five times I have had "extra upgrade offers" etc. The last time they just closed the ticket without any formal indication that a refund is on the way. Taking it up with clickbank. Funny thing is I have read in other chats it is same story. Put these guys down to scam n stay away from them to be safe. (sorry bit long winded:)

Terrible support

I bought all 3 (yes 3) upgrades the EA was the last one. They only offered the EA download regarless of paying for all three systems. I tried going back through clickbank to download the other 2 but they were missing files when I tried to run them. To the EA. I tried running on my platform for about 4 days but nothing was happening I eventually looked at the "experts" heading on my platform. It was fully loaded with the "Old Tick" error. I'm not sure exactly what causes the old tick because it seems very hush hush over the sites I could find that mentioned it. It has something to do with the brokers being able to block software or sumthing dont really know though. Anyway I tried it on 3 other brokers that I use and it was the same story. I wasn't to keen on paying $50 a month in first place so I tried to refund.... 5 times I have tried to get a refund for all three and five times I have had "extra upgrade offers" etc. The last time they just closed the ticket without any formal indication that a refund is on the way. Taking it up with clickbank. Funny thing is I have read in other chats it is same story. Put these guys down to scam n stay away from them to be safe. (sorry bit long winded:)

Their support is really terrible. I have sent them 10 emails and got no answer. I will ask for a refund as well and good luck to me. Let me know if you got the refund.

I also bought the first two options. The website says that they will refund if you are not totally satisified. I did not feel that the product was as described. I have been requesting a refund and they keep closing the ticket. I have reopened it many times. I guess the next step is to try calling Clickbank.

***********I hope others see this and don't get scammed*********

Exactly same thing happened to me!

refund ticket just got closed. hope to get my money back soon.
---------------------------------------------------
I am not going to say much. I faced exactly the same problems recorded by earlier posters. They were even copy pasting my response as closing comment! FPA, please help us.

Here is the exchange that I had through Clickbank support system.

This is an automated message from the ClickBank.com ticket system to confirm that this ticket has been closed. Below is the most recent comment regarding this ticket.

VENDOR(CBCSR): CLOSED: 2011-01-16 05:07:39 AM
Hi,

What is the resolution of this ticket?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your ticket has been closed. If you are not satisfied with this action, or if you need additional help on this issue, please reopen the ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View, respond, or change the status of this ticket by clicking on the link
below:

TICKET INFORMATION

Ticket Number: 3075741
Creation Date: 01/14/2011 7:22 AM PST
Ticket Type: TECH SUPPORT
Ticket Status: CLOSED
Reason Selected: Other (Please explain in comments below).

PURCHASE INFORMATION

Order Number: KDD4EPBN-B002
Order Date: 01/12/2011 4:44 AM PST

Product: Stealth Forex Signals (Special 7 Day Trial Offer)
Product ID: 2
Vendor's Site: Stealth Forex Signals

ALL COMMENTS

----------
CBCSR(Andrea P): CREATED: 2011-01-14 07:22:41 AM Dear Sir,

I am not interested in your product as it did not perform as per my expectation.
Can you please refund my subscription amount of 49$ (paypal unique transaction ID 3P8240835X388131A)? Invoice ID KDD4EPBN-B002. Paymet agreement ID B-2GL80800GX714370V.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 04:09:12 PM
Changed from Refund to Tech Support

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are really sorry to see that you have applied for a refund for stealth forex signals

Please let us know what happened and how we can assist you. Perhaps you had the wrong settings or were using the wrong broker?

Maybe you had trouble installing the software? If so we have a fully trained team of experts waiting to assist you with the proper setup, so that you can start earning with our product.

Please note that you will no longer be able to use our product if you have requested and received a refund from us.

Best regards,
Scott

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 09:06:05 PM
Changed from Tech Support to Refund

Hi,

First of all, I dont understand whether your service is a subscription service where customer has to pay 49$ every month or its a one-time payment. Your website states, "Stealth Forex Signals ? the entire trading system, the software and training on how to use it all ? are yours for only $49.". However, I had to look up my paypal account to know that that is NOT the case. There is a record against your service in my "Recurring payment dashboard" with 49$ every month as the amount to be charged.

Secondly, I have sent a support request on 5th of January for which I have not received any reply. It was very important to me because I was not able to understand the fundamental way your product works. But I still took a leap of faith and bought your product. I am not going to pay for a pathetic support like yours.

Thirdly, I dont like the idea that I have to actually manually load up daily and hourly data to get a signal. I will definitly miss out on strong trends if I dont monitor the market and run your program. There is no way it can do any SL and TP management for me because it relies on customer to do so and it may not work with Sl hunting brokers. To summarise, it is doing a fraction of a job a typical commercial EA robot does but the amount charged is not that less.

So, combination of all these factors convinced me to not to carry on with this product. Please refund my 49$ subscription amount.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 10:29:56 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Draw downs and losses are a normal part of Forex trading and they should be expected in the short term, please reevaluate the products results over a longer period to see the true performance that can be achieved with it.

Best regards,
Scott

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 10:57:48 PM

Hi Scott,

Your response does not address any of my concerns mentioned in my previous update. Please issue the refund as soon as possible.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 11:20:09 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please, don`t hurry with the refund, there is more than enough time to test the software more on a demo account without risking any real money and get a much clearer picture of its capabilities. Also if you have some problems with the set-up or any errors we`ll be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,
Scott

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 11:30:47 PM

Hi Scott,

I dont have any problem with the setup. I just dont want to pay 49$ every month for a product which does not do half of the things that I want it to do and not to mention the bad support.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 11:37:54 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please don't hurry with your decision to leave us. If you have had a problem with the set-up or any errors we`ll be happy to assist you.

As with any software there can be a period without large profits because of market conditions, but please continue testing the software and maybe you`ll change your mind.

Best regards,
Scott

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-01-14 11:55:23 PM

Hi,

Now I am getting annoyed and frustrated. Could you please refund my money before I file a complaint to Clickbank? Please honor your refund with no questions asked policy.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-01-15 12:09:01 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to offer you a totally FREE upgrade to Stealth Forex Signals Pro.
This is the stealth forex signals big brother and comes with increased profitability and more trading pairs, this software is unique and not usually given away as a free gift as it retails for an extra $79 but you will receive it completely free of charge, should you choose to stay with us.

We really hope you will like this bonus and hope you reconsider your decision about leaving

Best regards,
Scott

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-01-15 12:12:37 AM

Hi Scott,

As I mentioned, I dont want to pay 49$ every month for this product irrespective of the upgrade.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-01-15 03:45:52 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your email, we would like to offer you 2 totally FREE upgrades, number 1 an upgrade to Stealth Forex Signals Pro, this is the Stealth Forex Signals big brother and comes with increased profitability and more trading pairs, this software is unique and not usually given away as a free gift as it retails for $79 and number 2 a Stealth Forex Signals Ea Robot (usually retails at
$69 but you will receive both of these completely free of charge, should you choose to stay with us.

We really hope you will like this bonus and hope you reconsider your decision about leaving us.

Best regards,
Scott

----------
CUSTOMER: CHANGED: 2011-01-15 05:10:48 AM

Hi,

Do I still need to pay 49$ every month? If so, then I dont want the free upgrades that you are offering.

----------
VENDOR: CHANGED: 2011-01-16 03:46:51 AM

----------
VENDOR: CLOSED: 2011-01-16 03:46:56 AM

----------
CUSTOMER: REOPENED: 2011-01-16 04:09:58 AM
Hi,

----------
VENDOR(CBCSR): CLOSED: 2011-01-16 05:07:39 AM
Hi,

Last edited:
refund ticket just got closed. hope to get my money back soon.
---------------------------------------------------
I am not going to say much. I faced exactly the same problems recorded by earlier posters. They were even copy pasting my response as closing comment! FPA, please help us.

Here is the exchange that I had through Clickbank support system.

Where did you submit those tickets?
I only have an email for support, but no ticket system. Although it will not bring anything, but please let me have the link for submitting the tickets.

Keep opening new refund requests as fast as they close them. Make it plain that you are seeking a full refund and state how many times they have changed your ticket to tech support each time.

Also, dig around in ClickBank's site and find the abuse report feature. ;)

I asked for a refund today by clickbank. Let's see the reaction!

How hard is it to honor a "no questions asked" refund problem. That means don't ask any questions and give me my money back. Not to mention when you try to navigate away from their page it loops you in the "but wait, you can get it for 7 days for only $5" hook that you can't escape. That is the first indication they are not going to let you out "no questions asked" later on. They won't even let you leave if they don't have your money, when they do you know they surely aren't going to let that go easily.

Make sure to review these guys in the FPA review threads, I see a new one got made recently here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-signals-services/13421-stealthforexsignals-com-scott-robinson.html

Back