1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stealth Forex Trading System results

Discussion in 'Commercial Trade Journals' started by martin555, Jul 27, 2010.

1. martin555

martin555 Recruit

Hi everyone!
    I would like to share my results of Stealth Forex Trading System ask if there is more of us who try the system.
    I've been using stealth scalping method for a while now, there is no better tool than stealth. I'm trading GBP/USD pair only,from 6am-10am GMT, did not have a lossing week yet. Most of the days I finish with one trade in the morning from 10-30 pips profit and I did not have more then 2 losses in a row.
    Please post your results if you're using it.
    Thanks.
    Have a good trading!:D

Attached Files:

#1 martin555, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  2. truthisoutthere

truthisoutthere Recruit

Stealth

Hi Martin, I assume it was a typo and should have read "NO better tool"

Nice website. I usually lose 50 pips a week. Any advice would be appreciated. >stevencampbell@talktalk.net<

3. ibham1

ibham1 Private, 1st Class

Hi Martin, are you using a variation of the system? According to the manual you are suppose to enter when both the buy\sell and LCD change colour so I don't understand your entry. Are you still using the scalping method and is it still profitable? Thanks

4. martin555

martin555 Recruit

Hi Ibham, I use scalping method, but this trade one the photo, I did not enrty after did qualifed, I waited to brake daily pivot then I enrty the trade. I use 15 min. method to. What about you? do you stealth to?

5. ibham1

ibham1 Private, 1st Class

Hi Martin,

I have the system but will now wait until September to try the scalping system. Looks like you are doing quite well. I look forward to following you on you blog forex-4real.com

6. martin555

martin555 Recruit

Hi Ibham,
    I'm doing brake until September to. Just watching the market now. I will speak to you in september and I will post all my results on my blog, and e-mail me how you've been doing. Take care

7. olrich

olrich Recruit